A painful move ... Selling E36 328i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rubes72

Club Guest
Hi ! the missus been nagging me to sell my e36. Any takers? Reason for selling ... too many cars in the house. Car just did a major Gearbox and Engine Rebuild. changed everything that can be changed and spent 15K in total. Engine runs like new, gears changes without any kickback. Only 2 things needed to be done. Seats and a new paint job ( paint is actually good... but dammn car wash fellow use wrong pressure so the clear coat came off at several spots) My ride is E36 328 with 18 button OBC. All working like new. No missing pixelsKNN Drop in filterAutomatic climate controlJVC HU (iPod, bluetooth, etc)with 2 x Sony 4 ch AmpsOz Speakers x 81 SubM3 17" Rims.Nice Number double digit number Full service history .. but be aware milage very the high ... 408K KM. She is a joy to drive ... and my heart aches just typing this. Price .... advise needed here!!! Cheers

Good luck on your sale bro.

Wow, too many cars in the house ah? Cannot say hand on to children ah? :p

Bro Rubes,

You still need to put in an indicative selling price (even though you have no idea about market price) as per forum rules.

Good luck with your sale.

Cheers

herbert;630923 said:
Bro Rubes,

You still need to put in an indicative selling price (even though you have no idea about market price) as per forum rules.

Good luck with your sale.

Cheers

Ok ... I thought about it .... If I redo the Paint work and interior RM 34 K.... otherwise it will be 32K ... The good thing is that there will not be any major repairs for sometime.

Eggie86;630900 said:
Good luck on your sale bro.

Wow, too many cars in the house ah? Cannot say hand on to children ah? :p

Used ... that line ... but you don't want to know the response...hahahahah....

Here are some pics

LAIN3-4.jpg
LAIN3-3.jpg
LAIN3-2.jpg

Good looking car there bro. Good luck in your sale.

I like the colour...makes it look very the clean. :top:

Nice num too! :D

willing to part the M parralel with M sunflower bro ??

is yes let me know ya .. TQ

wow can see a Cayenne there ...ya new ride ka ..

bump for a nice car ....

ICEMAN 13;646138 said:
willing to part the M parralel with M sunflower bro ??

is yes let me know ya .. TQ

wow can see a Cayenne there ...ya new ride ka ..
?
bump for a nice car ....

Unfortunately no la.... Your wheels ori or replica

Hey bro Rubes,

May I know the year of the car and ask why the mileage is so high? 400k+ is nearly doing around 30k+ kms per year. She must have traveled a lot but its great to see she is still in such fine shape. Great work bro and good luck in your sale. I can feel your pain ..... T_T

Some engine shot would be great... also some details on the damages to the paint so people know that its not that major... Overall... if its in KK i think you can sell very fast ahahha...

Good luck bro great car... sayang betul...

mrnamie;646364 said:
gudluck bro... i wish i can afford ur car. :) if can sure i buy punya. hehe

Sincere advice...if you "wish you can afford" a 32k e36, maybe you shouldn't actually buy into an e36 after all. Sure there are dealers selling it as low as 26k, but those are trashed to hell and back, and you WILL be screwed left right and center by maintenance just to get it running reliably.

Top Bottom