A loyal follower

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Thedonbk

Club Guest
Greetings, Seniors, sifus, guru's and all othersIts a pleasure being here with all here.Sharing is caring and caring is loving, i would like to share some news, views and experience and exchanging ideas will be great too. The simple and humble ride will be E60 523i SE (facelift) hehe.. Wish you all a very wonderful happy new year, smell success and victory in 2011. :cool:

Welcome to the forums bro. Come share your views and experience of your UDM! :top:

there is a TT in PJ paparich as section 14 ...do drop by if ya have the time

welcome

thank you very much bro mizhan, iceman13,adros1420,JFT63. It feels so like family and welcoming here :)

Welcome friend. You will find much happiness, new friend and pleasure of knowing your ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE GUNNNNN

thanks bro don franco and bmw23. Yes! well said bro bmw23, its all about Sheer Driving Pleasure :)

Welcome..welcome!!

Do drop by our TT at Section 19 Papparich every Fridays 9.30pm onwards except 2nd Friday of the month as that's the Official TT at Sunway Borneo Rainforest..

Cheers :)

thanks alot bro gregcwho for the invitation, surely will drop by for TT if i am around in KL. :)

Top Bottom