A journey of frogs.. ice cream and durians!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Don Franco

Club Guest
One fine Sunday, Blacke90, XXX, Alalio, Joe, Clementa , Don Franco,some friends and family took a drive via the trunk road from Selayang to Ulu Yam then to Gohtong Jaya and finally to Bentong and back to KL via Genting Sempah. Arrived at Ulu Yam village for lunchJust a few bimmers did the trip..Lunch was already waiting eagerlyNoodle were handmade, using a old rubber sheet roller froggie getting ready missionary position? Frog noodles was served along with other dishesWhat did it taste like? Like Chicken lah! :)There was a frog that Blacke90 kissed, and here is the dashing , handsome Prince Clementa!

After the frog noodle lunch, we were off via the Ulu Yam road to Gohtong Jaya then to Bentong. Nice drive up these roads!

At Bentong , we ended up at this famous ice cream shop run by an old couple.

crowded too!

after the ice cream treat, we were off again..one more pose by the Prince

Next on our agenda, The King of Fruits! The Liew Lian!

The Liewlian was pre-ordered by Blacke90, and the seller brought it over from his Liew Lian farm nearby. The stall were loaded and waiting for us!

Blacke90 tucking in. Yummylicious!!

There is a believe that, if you pour water in the durian and washed your hands, it wouldnt smell?
And if you drank the water , you wont be heaty? I wonder....must ask XXX :)

We even 'tao pau" durinas back, some even came pre-pared with charcoal in their cars!

Proof of the Liew Lian power! We literally cleaned up the guys stall! The seller went back home happy and so did we! A simple and easy trip of frog.. ice cream and Liew Lians on a fine Sunday .

Your camera makes people look good la macha. But your timing is classic Indian dei, the drive was end of July now only being posted up. Apara anne?:D

Good one, thumbs up to you man:top:

BlackE90;457435 said:
Eh... shall we do another similar drive soon ar...?

Sure man, but we forget the overrated ice-cream & go somewhere better la:wink:

climenta;457547 said:
Sure man, but we forget the overrated ice-cream & go somewhere better la:wink:

Bro, i meant the drive-eat-drive thingy la....not to to the same destination.

BlackE90;457551 said:
Bro, i meant the drive-eat-drive thingy la....not to to the same destination.

Ah, sure man. Proposed location? Ask the Mamboking's opinion also la:)

Thanks guys!

For me , anywhere also can. A few cars, drive on a scenic road, lots of greens, good food, good friends.. what more?

Cheers :)

climenta;457544 said:
Your camera makes people look good la macha. But your timing is classic Indian dei, the drive was end of July now only being posted up. Apara anne?:D

Good one, thumbs up to you man:top:

I know you happy lah, make you look so hensum! Now can use the picture to look for a wife!! LOL!:rolleyes:

Don Franco;457596 said:
Thanks guys!

For me , anywhere also can. A few cars, drive on a scenic road, lots of greens, good food, good friends.. what more?

Cheers :)

.....and a cold one....:top:

Don Franco;457597 said:
I know you happy lah, make you look so hensum! Now can use the picture to look for a wife!! LOL!:rolleyes:

Pass the pictures to Climenta's parents, they need it to fish for the perfect "tang-kachi" to make her daughter in law and mother of grandchildren.. :wink:

astroboy;457603 said:
Pass the pictures to Climenta's parents, they need it to fish for the perfect "tang-kachi" to make her daughter in law and mother of grandchildren.. :wink:

exactly! Well said my friend! LOL!:top:

Top Bottom