*%&*$&*%(%()%((%(%^^$$***&**^^

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wirelessjunkie

Club Guest
Darn! It's either someone tried to gain access into my car or it just a spate of bad luck. My wife parked the car in KLCC's B1 (Top Shop side) ths morning for a few hours. Upon returning, she reached for the door handle and it just came off. Takeing a careful look revealed that it actually snapped! Metal snapping? ((*&^%&(**(**&*&*!!!!!!!!!!!Anyone know where I can source one? New or old is fine. Cheers.....

wj, sorry to hear bout the incident. thre wuz an attempt car-theft of my bro's harrier 2 yrs bck in KLCC, the car wuz missin fer a day n peculiarly recovered bck the next day in KLCC parkin bay itself but diff place where it wuz parked initially. (n coupla weeks after dat, the harrier wuz permanently stolen fr his hse in usj21) tsk tsk tsk. :eek:

as to the parts, u r referrin to e39's rite?

rgds, B:)
kahar abdullah

It happened to me when I had my E36, my mistake was that I left a few Rm 1 notes in the car visible from out side, so someone tried to open the door by force & broke the handle in the process. He didn't manage to open the door though.

My problem is solved. I went over to the workshop in the morning and the part was delivered within 10 mins. :) all smiles now :)

Yikes, thats a bad thing. It fell off ?. You should have an alarm in your car. The moment someone pull the door handle should trigger the alarm!. My E34 had AutoPage alarm and it works well.

Top Bottom