91 Mercedes Benz 500 SL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

z///

Club Guest
Hello- Just like to share some pictures the car. Mercedes Benz roadster 500SL- 91 model. It came with Lorinser body kit (Front bumper, side skirt, rear bumper & spoiler) , AMG wheels & customized red dashboard & white interior. Ex Royal car & UK spec.1) Front
IMG_1075_1.jpg
2) Interior
IMG_1069_1.jpg
3)Rolling shot
IMG_2291_1.jpg
4)V 8 engine- 5 liters..
IMG_2322_12.jpg
5) I attended a Merc meet in February 2011.
DSC03345Medium.jpg
DSC03343Medium.jpg
DSC03399Medium.jpg
DSC03359Medium-1.jpg

wowz! i especially like the "transparent" shot of the engine through the hood. cool effect.
looks in mint condition for a 20year old, and check out the interior lighting!

thanks all- Yeah as you know- This car was kept in a Air con garages for 10 over years by its ex owner(A Princess)-That why the car look very new. So far over a year plus of ownership- We have spend 3 thousand plus replacing some liquids (M-Oil, Coolant etc) rubber parts like tires, Rubber belts, Tie rods, & Distributor cap & rotor & yesterday the window motor.

brompton,

Road tax in Brunei is OK- I pay like $120 per year for road tax and insurance 1k plus per year.

Eggie86 ,

Yes- W140 with big wheels- I like too-Mcm mafia...

LiteBulb,

Yeah. Need to bring the car for professional polishing...

Maniac,

thanks- yes- Even-though its 20 years old classic but its still turns head around town :D. Mileage is still below 5 k ..hehehe

Yes- The interior is a customized interior & its over 10-20k conversion( According to the caretaker of the car)

SL500 mah, don't play play.

What model is the W140 next to yours in that meet up? S600? :biggrin:

Just noticed the meet up, all the cars doesn't seem to be shod on stock rims. :p

Eggie86,

Thanks- LOl--Don't play22.. :D - The W140 is a S320. & the other one in the pic is a S500. The meet up pics- Yes- Most of them use their car for weekend use :p . & about the wheels- They like to mod their cars & some even order the wheels from US or Singapore.

B33mEr ,

thanks bro- :) - But the car need some to send for a professional polishing make the paint shine & perfect :D Some swirl mark can be seen under certain light

Haha. Wow, W140s are awesome! Those Bruneians sure know how to treat their cars well! :top:

No BMW meets ah to share with us? :p

Eggie86;638319 said:
Haha. Wow, W140s are awesome! Those Bruneians sure know how to treat their cars well! :top:

No BMW meets ah to share with us? :p

Yes- in Brunei- There's lot of W140 S class. & the govt uses the 600SEL. & lots of Singapore used W140 S320 imported into Brunei. & in Brunei there's also some W140 2 doors coupe. Tauke2 like to uses S class.

BMW club- As far I see- No one organized it yet or even start a Bimmer club.

Wow, serious? Must be quite a sight to behold. Means not many Bimmers ah?

Well, you could be the first then to found BMWCB... :top:

z///;638328 said:
Yes- in Brunei- There's lot of W140 S class. & the govt uses the 600SEL. & lots of Singapore used W140 S320 imported into Brunei. & in Brunei there's also some W140 2 doors coupe. Tauke2 like to uses S class.

BMW club- As far I see- No one organized it yet or even start a Bimmer club.

Eggie86;638342 said:
Wow, serious? Must be quite a sight to behold. Means not many Bimmers ah?

Well, you could be the first then to found BMWCB... :top:

lots of bimmer here. but not many bimmer enthusiast that will organized club & meet. Yeah. Mercedes is popular among Bruneian so yeah.. thats why.

Hehe... A place like Brunei ought to have some highly prized Bimmers too. :)

^^Yeah most euros car are expensive. But not as expensive as in Malaysia I think.

That why Miri people sometimes buy their exotics cars here- Like Ferrari & Lambo- Even though we do not have Ferrari & Lambo Showroom- The cars are imported used from Singapore.

Top Bottom