7 Series Engine (WTB)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

iWantE34

Club Guest
Hello Sifus,Good day. Im looking for a engine of the 7Series. It's 730. I do not know much about the engine except I saw " 730 E 3/2 " on the cylinder head. Can someone tell me what are info needed in order to find out whether it's a E23 or E32 ? Im a bit confuse here. Thank you very much sifu sifu ...:adore:

iWantE34;370957 said:
Hello Sifus,

Good day. Im looking for a engine of the 7Series. It's 730. I do not know much about the engine except I saw " 730 E 3/2 " on the cylinder head. Can someone tell me what are info needed in order to find out whether it's a E23 or E32 ? Im a bit confuse here. Thank you very much sifu sifu ...:adore:

Contact gogomobil, our forummer. He has a 730 engine 4 sale :cool:

It belonged to my uncle, he told me he bought it in 1986, it's a 730 e23 carburetor engine. I think most of the e23 in the market are 728i..ehmmm...anyone got lobang ? :adore:...it's so pity to see his car sitting in the garage, not able to :vroam:like in it's glorious days ...

confirmed e23 lor(carb engine) .. not e32(1986-1995) but in our country maybe 1987 the earliest year for e32

Yes yes Sifus ...I've already read up a little bit more from the www, it's carb engine 730, code name M30. Anyone ada lobang for this ? :listen:

M30 engine a lot. Look up in Wikipedia for more info.
Goggomobil has one for sale (April16 2008) ---very cheap .
Think there is even one newer engine for sale recently ~ RM5k

Thanks bro for the info . . but it's kind of complicated, coz the "sakit " e23 is actually in Thailand..and I don't think it's a good idea to export it from KL to Thailand coz later on lots of paperwork la this la that la ...bla bla bla ..Looks like the e23 has to stay in the garage forever d ..sob sob..

Top Bottom