528i Msport bought in Promotion Events

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nicholasyjk

Club Guest
Guys,

I recently visited a dealer in Klang Valley for Pre-Reg 2015 528i M sport during a promotion event. Suprisingly, was told it comes with zero mileage. Any good?

How can a pre-reg car has zero mileage when it has to be driven to Puspakom for inspection? Am I right?

I suggest that you make a visit to view the car physically. It may not necessarily be 0 at the odometer but perhaps a few km for testing etc at the kulim plant. Other than that the car is being transported. At times the sales advisor "zero mileage" statement could mean that the car has not been driven on public roads and it is virtually new.
Official members whom had visited BMW assembly plant in Kulim will be able to tell you how the car is being assembled and tested.
Do join us as OM once you qualify.

maybe the odometer start at minus 50KM. This is allow for transportation.
Many owners like to see zero when they collect their car.

My pre-reg has few km on it.. Not more than 30km.. Floor mat still not yet pasang.

Zero mileage is just a term that means the car is not 2nd hand and wasn't used as a test drive unit. But it will come to you with about 50-60km on the clock due to Puspakom and JPJ runs plus coating & tinting if included in your package.

What was the price offered? Which dealership?

Top Bottom