335i - 30 FF DME Error!! Turbocharger Boost

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fender63lp68

Club Guest
I am starting a thread to share with others who have experienced E93 or E92 335i ...30FF DME Error. Perhaps others who have this diagnosed this error in their car and what they did to resolve it can share it in this thread.My E93 had this error started on the screen saying Engine fault. Full engine power no longer available. When driving normal mode the error would not emerge. But as soon at times wanted to Rempit a bit the error would come up.Upon scanning this came out - 30 FF DME Error - Turbocharger, boost pressure too low.The car was in the workshop for 3 days until they discovered two small leak vacumm hoses. It was replaced for RM300 and now its back to normal brutal power!!!...

aiyahh...what to share la....Always remember that when fault code 30FE appears after the limp mode it will not directly telll which specific part of turbo is having a problem...diagnose will only tell what would be the possibility... a physical check on all the hoses, turbo compartment area, solenoid, diverter valve and the reservoir still need to be performed inluding the engine pressure sensor...It happened to few months back..after going to few workshop and almost finally decided to go back my usual workshop only to discover that the pressure sensor was faulty...no need to bring down the engine pon...

Well..it is my turn now to experience boost issue with a fault code of FF30.. Previously was on FE30 and had it solved until this error came up...the mileage is 90 k km and recently had a mod of air intake Afe and forge DV installed with Jb4 installed too but still on inactive mode... Not sure whether this mod had caused this boost issue...anybody can really give expert opinion on this is most welcomed

fender63lp68 said:
I am starting a thread to share with others who have experienced E93 or E92 335i ...30FF DME Error. Perhaps others who have this diagnosed this error in their car and what they did to resolve it can share it in this thread.My E93 had this error started on the screen saying Engine fault. Full engine power no longer available. When driving normal mode the error would not emerge. But as soon at times wanted to Rempit a bit the error would come up.Upon scanning this came out - 30 FF DME Error - Turbocharger, boost pressure too low.The car was in the workshop for 3 days until they discovered two small leak vacumm hoses. It was replaced for RM300 and now its back to normal brutal power!!!...
Hi Fender, i must be hvg the same problem on my car. Which workshop did u go to fix it at?

After digging around the engine bay, turns out the intercooler diverter charge pipe had disconnected itself as the bellows had hardened and cracked. With the help of cable tie to secure , its back on boost as normal save for some blow off sounds when changing gears. Phew.

Now its the choice between replacing it with an original charge pipe or a performance charge pipe. Any one who has changed their charge pipe for an 09 onwards 335 looking to sell?

wideawake said:
Time to buy a performance charge pipe bro.
After looking at the performance charge pipes, agree thats the way to go. Any idea where i can get them from in pj or kl?

I don't think the shops keep stock for that part. Best is to order direct from US and get it shipped. I ordered my CPE charge pipe from BMS and got it shipped via Borderlinx

I don't think the shops keep stock for that part. Best is to order direct from US and get it shipped. I ordered my CPE charge pipe from BMS and got it shipped via Borderlinx
Thanks, How much was the shipping charges through Borderlinx?

wideawake said:
How much did it cost to ship thru borderlinx?

Top Bottom