335 power loss.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
dzuljazz2001;760159 said:
I hv used RON95 since day 1 I got the car and with no issues. Recently I had switch to RON97 and had not noticed any significant difference in performance or milage .. :4: ...

Hek eleh

unfortunately my wallet is not that thick :( shy to admit, but quietly so far i have also been using ron95 all this while :4: ..but sticking Petronas Primax only lah..the savings from ron97 i use it for mods and maintenance of the car :p hehe

SilverBullet;760354 said:
unfortunately my wallet is not that thick :( shy to admit, but quietly so far i have also been using ron95 all this while :4: ..but sticking Petronas Primax only lah..the savings from ron97 i use it for mods and maintenance of the car :p hehe

lol..why shy? i proudly say i use 95, no point wasting money when i dont feel a difference.

On my wifes old Swift, there was a big diff between 95 and 97, so it was worth pumping 97 once in a while...in my 335, i have tried many times, diffrent brands, diffrent mixes...all no diff, not worth the extra 1.20

SilverBullet;760354 said:
Ryou;760377 said:
lol..why shy? i proudly say i use 95, no point wasting money when i dont feel a difference.
On my wifes old Swift, there was a big diff between 95 and 97, so it was worth pumping 97 once in a while...in my 335, i have tried many times, diffrent brands, diffrent mixes...all no diff, not worth the extra 1.20

... I hv to agree with Ryou, Wan, no need to be shy one .... it makes sense to use the 95 instead of the 97 when the difference in performance and fc is marginal or none at all. Why pay more when you get the same for less :4: ....

Ryou;760377 said:

dzuljazz2001;760403 said:
... I hv to agree with Ryou, Wan, no need to be shy one .... it makes sense to use the 95 instead of the 97 when the difference in performance and fc is marginal or none at all. Why pay more when you get the same for less :4: ....

hehe true true...so soulfood...bile lagi mau convert to using ron95? :4: :vroam:

SilverBullet;760419 said:
hehe true true...so soulfood...bile lagi mau convert to using ron95? :4: :vroam:

Encik peluru perak,

I will stick with ron 97... Moreover my 335 is a weekend car...sometimes only driven on weekdays when i m on Mc or annual leave....hehehe

soulfood;760447 said:
Encik peluru perak,

I will stick with ron 97... Moreover my 335 is a weekend car...sometimes only driven on weekdays when i m on Mc or annual leave....hehehe

.... adoiii, on MC can still drive ard in a fast car ka??. ish ish ish .... :4: .......

dzuljazz2001;760453 said:
.... adoiii, on MC can still drive ard in a fast car ka??. ish ish ish .... :4: .......

Biasalah dato,

Seldom on Mc go to doc with any minor sick surely can get MC...just like today....hehehe:smokin:

dzuljazz2001;760358 said:
:listen: .... honestly, dunno bro coz my fuel is fully subsidized :4: ....

Wow.. marbelesss... If I were you, my hand won't let go from pressing on the ron97 nozzle fuel.... hahaha

SilverBullet;760419 said:

Lets try using Ron96, bro.. Half tank Ron95, and half tank Ron97... mesti bertambah fowerrrr lg... :21:

Fireuz;760535 said:
Wow.. marbelesss... If I were you, my hand won't let go from pressing on the ron97 nozzle fuel.... hahaha

:24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24:

demm u made me laugh non-stop...hahahahaha agree agree...same as me if my fuel were subsidized, only put V-Power or Ron9 all the waaaaaayyy...

p/s: woit tried calling u but left already ka? this time raya where? hehe

SilverBullet;760552 said:
:24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24:

demm u made me laugh non-stop...hahahahaha agree agree...same as me if my fuel were subsidized, only put V-Power or Ron9 all the waaaaaayyy...

p/s: woit tried calling u but left already ka? this time raya where? hehe

Yerp bro.. Already left.. Will be in town around 15-Aug.. You can whatsapp2 me bro.. ada masa aku balas.. maklonglah, internet kat sini slow sbb weather cloudy.. Raya darat bro.. tp mcm xberaya je, sbb bini berpantang.. nampak gaya mcam aku sambung "puasa" sampai oktober jeee.. wakakak :24:

Any latest developments on the problem faced by the thread starter?

I use ron97 so far..the 335i is a 'weekend' car so no worries.I use ron95 on my daily driver.

Hi everyone, thanks for ur advise. It's been long didn't log in forum. The problem I think stil exist just haven't showed up yet recently. When problem occurs the msg written ' engine not at full power, pls drive moderately' something like that. Been sent to m1, they doubt it's the turbo fault. Real matter not identified yet. So, I just leave it like that since it doesnt come out always.

I m using Ron 97 also afraid if there ll b something go wrong in the future. You know, changing parts are not cheap leh. At least to me it's not. Anyway the car is not mine actually, it's my wife's car. Bought it for her to drive to work. Hardly hav chance to drive this wonderful car.

BXX 111;761404 said:
Hi everyone, thanks for ur advise. It's been long didn't log in forum. The problem I think stil exist just haven't showed up yet recently. When problem occurs the msg written ' engine not at full power, pls drive moderately' something like that. Been sent to m1, they doubt it's the turbo fault. Real matter not identified yet. So, I just leave it like that since it doesnt come out always.

Had the same problem during my drive to Pangkor .... long story short, its my HPFP! Had it changed and now its running sweeter :top: ...

dzuljazz2001;761477 said:
Had the same problem during my drive to Pangkor .... long story short, its my HPFP! Had it changed and now its running sweeter :top: ...

yerps.. the HPFP... Azrin had the same issues and problem solved after changing the HPFP.

Top Bottom