335 power loss.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BXX 111

Club Guest
Hi everyone, I m new here.Has anyone came across with engine loss power,and car vibrating when step on gas. It just feels like turbo not running. After u switch off the car and restart again it will go back to normal. This happen especially at night or cold weather. Need some help pls. Thank you.

With all due respect bro, kindly proceed to the Newbie section to do a self intro for us to welcome you to this forum :4: ....
Trust us that all your queries will be answered by the sifus in attendance :top: ....

Could be misfire in one of the cylinders. try changing the spark plugs.

Spark plug changed, but it stil come out once a while. When restart the car, engine dun vibrate anymore. But stil power loss. Its kinda weird, especially cold weather.

dzuljazz2001;759961 said:
With all due respect bro, kindly proceed to the Newbie section to do a self intro for us to welcome you to this forum :4: ....
Trust us that all your queries will be answered by the sifus in attendance :top: ....

Haha didn't know there's a newbie section, anyway i've done. Thanks reminding.

could be bad batch of fuel. try flushing out and refilling with full tank of 97 petronas. its cheap, no harm trying b4 u try the other suggestions

but best is still to head to a workshop and get proper diagnosis..good luck bro

Hi Bro,
Is the 335 takes Ron 95 as well? My 335 is on the way to deliver, I thought it is compatible with RON 95 as well.

sebastian200073;760118 said:
Hi Bro,
Is the 335 takes Ron 95 as well? My 335 is on the way to deliver, I thought it is compatible with RON 95 as well.

Bro,

I am running on Ron 97..not sure whther ron 95 is compatibel for such awesome engine....

soulfood;760141 said:
Bro,

I am running on Ron 97..not sure whther ron 95 is compatibel for such awesome engine....

I hv used RON95 since day 1 I got the car and with no issues. Recently I had switch to RON97 and had not noticed any significant difference in performance or milage .. :4: ...

I have run petronas 95 from the 1st day i got my 335i, no issues. The only problem comes when u hit a bad batch of fuel (RON can degrade, or bad petrol mixed with water) so u pump 95, but in actual fact its 94 or 93...then your car will definitely knock

dzuljazz2001;760159 said:
I hv used RON95 since day 1 I got the car and with no issues. Recently I had switch to RON97 and had not noticed any significant difference in performance or milage .. :4: ...

now no issue la...later who knows...hehehehe:rock:

soulfood;760174 said:

... its been 4 years n till now no issue still :4: ... :listen: by the time "later" comes, hopefully after 5 yrs, I probably changed car oledi. :4: .... :aetsch:

Ryou;760163 said:
I have run petronas 95 from the 1st day i got my 335i, no issues. The only problem comes when u hit a bad batch of fuel (RON can degrade, or bad petrol mixed with water) so u pump 95, but in actual fact its 94 or 93...then your car will definitely knock

Yes bro, I agree. You will never knw wht those kiosk operator does to maximise profit .... the maintenance to their storage/skid tank is very rarely done :frown:. ..... simply the roll of the dice/luck of the draw bro and I hv been lucky so far .. :63::63::63:

soulfood;760174 said:

plenty of 335i owners have been pumping 95 for years...lets say you use 2 full tank per month, the savings of 95 over 97 is almost rm1600 a year...can buy new fuel pump and pads liao

Ryou;760196 said:
plenty of 335i owners have been pumping 95 for years...lets say you use 2 full tank per month, the savings of 95 over 97 is almost rm1600 a year...can buy new fuel pump and pads liao

Hek eleh...but never mind...i m gonna be still a loyal admirer of Ron 97... It is like giving good food to my soul

dzuljazz2001;760184 said:
... its been 4 years n till now no issue still :4: ... :listen: by the time "later" comes, hopefully after 5 yrs, I probably changed car oledi. :4: .... :aetsch:

Hek eleh bro...actionnyer bunyinyer...:smokin:

Top Bottom