320i Sport Edition launched

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Btw if anyone bought this model and are thinking to upgrade your rims please PM me if you wanna sell the rims off. Thx =]

Looks like they just shove in the leftover inventory of 328i sportline rim from their excess inventory [emoji1].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Err. A bit tekan la....also i need a second look now to see if it is a 28i or 20i by looking at the tailpipe. Used to be available to only 28i but now less exclusive.

On the bright side, more motivation to upsize to 19inch staggered when the original tires are due for replacement.

Nevertheless, 397 rim is still a nice oem rim in my opinion.

pchan1 said:
Err. A bit tekan la....also i need a second look now to see if it is a 28i or 20i by looking at the tailpipe. Used to be available to only 28i but now less exclusive.

On the bright side, more motivation to upsize to 19inch staggered when the original tires are due for replacement.

Nevertheless, 397 rim is still a nice oem rim in my opinion.

Yep so anyone wanna go 19 inch and wanna let go their 397 let me know hehe

shama said:
Ehh...asked the SA and she said the sport edition is only with navi but no bmw app.
IMHO the BMW Apps is unnecessary and a waste of time. For safety reason, the iDrive interface is designed with limited functions and it's not always faultless. I find it quicker and easier to use your phone to access those apps directly rather than doing it over the iDrive interface. And when the app is running you cannot lock your phone. I have the BMW apps on my iDrive but I have only use them at the beginning and now I don't use at all. Waste of time.

splee said:
IMHO the BMW Apps is unnecessary and a waste of time. For safety reason, the iDrive interface is designed with limited functions and it's not always faultless. I find it quicker and easier to use your phone to access those apps directly rather than doing it over the iDrive interface. And when the app is running you cannot lock your phone. I have the BMW apps on my iDrive but I have only use them at the beginning and now I don't use at all. Waste of time.
Thanks for your input. Yours is which model?

splee said:
Totally agree mate. I had been a waste of time all these while. But I keep my opinion until I try out the new spotify integration.

pchan1 said:
Totally agree mate. I had been a waste of time all these while. But I keep my opinion until I try out the new spotify integration.

b4 Spotify integration, my main use was the Web Radio, without fail

pchan1 said:

The only advantage I can see from this integration is the album art is working properly now. However, the downside of this is you cannot use your phone for other purpose once it's connected to iDrive.

Orinoco said:
b4 Spotify integration, my main use was the Web Radio, without fail
I am a perfectionist when it comes to quality of audio. Web radio is just not good enough for my ears.

Top Bottom