3 X 3 ... small & simple gathering of E90s

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

KL2DC

Club Guest
Guys, We had a small group gathering in Maryland yesterday morning to work on some mods install. A friend had his euro headlights installed and I worked on retrofitting the OEM rear dual power outlets and front sunglass tray (replaces ashtray). Some simple pics to share, nothing fancy. I know how you guys like pics :D Cars-SG 325i Step (mine) --- nothing fancy to report about-Monaco Blue 325i Sport with OEM front splitters, rear spoiler, Euro xenons retorift and ACS roof spoiler-Monaco Blue 330i Sport with Hartge replica front lip, rear spoiler and ACS roof spoiler
3shoot1.jpg
3shoot2.jpg
3shoot3.jpg
3shoot4.jpg
3shoot5.jpg
baveuroinstall13.jpg
baveuroinstall12.jpg
baveuroinstall10.jpg
baveuroinstall15.jpg

Some install pics...if you ever wanted to see your E90 without a face....

baveuroinstall1.jpg

baveuroinstall4.jpg

baveuroinstall6.jpg

baveuroinstall8.jpg

u shud come back to Malaysia and open a BMW accessories shop...!!!
Anyway...nice pics and miss the whether so much!!1

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. As mentioned, they are just impromptu point-n-shoot pics. Just wanted to share, that's all.... :)

NKTOB said:
nice shots bro..

one thing missing is the club sticker!

Thanks for the offer NKTOB. I actually do have club stickers which, admittedly, I have not put up yet. :eek: I was planning for a nice scenic 'photoshoot' with the club sticker on, in days to come ;) It looks like it has to come on the windshield, my side and rear windows are tinted and the sticker won't show through.

KL2DC said:
Thanks for the offer NKTOB. I actually do have club stickers which, admittedly, I have not put up yet. :eek: I was planning for a nice scenic 'photoshoot' with the club sticker on, in days to come ;) It looks like it has to come on the windshield, my side and rear windows are tinted and the sticker won't show through.

Hey...!!! :D

Top Bottom