2011 bmw x3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Riki, it will be very soon with a grand launch.

Myself is looking forward to it:)

ALBundy;589578 said:
Riki, it will be very soon with a grand launch.

Myself is looking forward to it:)

Hope to get an invite to the launch... :)
for now lets just wet our appetite with this

I checked with my SA, likely to be launched in Msia 2nd Quarter of 2011. The 2.0d will be around RM360,000 +-. If the base model does not even have I-Drive, I think it would not be worth it. I really hope BMW Msia dun screw our market again !

Toffeeman;595631 said:
I checked with my SA, likely to be launched in Msia 2nd Quarter of 2011. The 2.0d will be around RM360,000 +-. If the base model does not even have I-Drive, I think it would not be worth it. I really hope BMW Msia dun screw our market again !

The launch will be in the first quarter. Yeah I-Drive and Navigation are like "standard specs" nowadays. It feels naked to drive without it :)

This time, Autocar decided to put at test the new BMW X3 F25, the xDrive 20d version more exactly. Starting at a price of about £30K, the new BMW X3 F25 comes with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine able to develop 182 horsepower.
The British journalist reviewing the new German model claims that this is certainly one of the most entertaining model in its segment. Thanks to the latest technologies developed by BMW, the new X3 manages to get a combined fuel consumption of just 50,6 mpg or 4,6 liters/100 km while it issues 149 g/km of CO2. As the BMW 535d M Sport F10 recently reviewed by the British, the new X3 F25 gets a four star rating.

BMW-X3-F25-90-second-verdict.png

i wonder wats the technical difference between the old and new x3?

i used to own a E60 but now thinking of x3 or x5.

any bro, can comment? tks tks

The difference would like comparing e46 to e90.

Launch will be in mid next month. Go to the nearest dealer and register yourself to test the car.

The difference would like comparing e46 to e90.

Launch will be in mid next month. Go to the nearest dealer and register yourself to test the car.

Agree with you astroboy! Those squarish front headlamps just doesn't cut it for me!

ALBundy;595640 said:
The launch will be in the first quarter. Yeah I-Drive and Navigation are like "standard specs" nowadays. It feels naked to drive without it :)

I agree Al. The X1 when it first came out without the iDrive had that big cubby box in front of the dash looked as if BMW Malaysia pulled out the iDrive with their bare hands to save on cost/make more money etc! ha ha!

Speaking of the devil, just saw one silver colored x3 in the Tropicana vicinity!!

I'd get the Q5 anytime. this looks like a bad attempt to carry over the e90 lines to the suv. Too boxy with classing lines, and boxy headlights! and 330K???!!! for the lowest spec of the series? LOL

Top Bottom