2011 BMW 5er M Sport Package

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

M5POWER

Club Guest
I found this article in BMWBLOG.COM and all I have to say is... :rock:
f10-m-sport-1.jpg
f10-m-sport-2.jpg
BMW-5er-F10-F11-M-Sportpaket-Interieur.jpg
The photos were captured from a dealership brochure and it reveals some of the things we have already expected. In combination with 19 inch wheels, the M-Sport package offers a more aggresive without overdoing it. The new front-bumper enhances the imposing look of the new 5er and adds extra sportiness to it.At the rear, the colored diffuser and newly designed rear-bumper bring the same sportiness as mentioned above.Although the aerodynamic functionality of the diffuser is unlikely to be present, the new rear apron provides a wider look to the Touring and most likely the same for the sedan model. With the M Sport package, we also have a special design of the tail pipes, painted in dark chrome.BMW also offers a choice between the M light alloy wheels double spoke 350 M in 18-inch format and the pictured wheels double spoke 351 M in 19 inches.Inside, we have the usual sports seats, an M leather steering wheel and the roof lining in anthracite for more sportiness. Of course, there are also special interior trim, including a new one: Aluminum Hexagon. The M-Sport packages usually include suspension upgrades, but no official information are available at the moment. M-Sport package can be combined with seven different exterior colors.The 2011 BMW 5 Series M Sport will make its debut this fall at the Paris Motor Show.More coming up soon!! :cool:[Pictures from BMWBLOG.COM]

Was on PaulTan earlier and found the rendering for the saloon native.

f10-msport-photoshop-1-large.jpg

f10-msport-photoshop-2-large.jpg

The one right here has no M-Sport skirt on, unlike the one I posted with the Touring native. Also this one has a chrome lining while M-Sport doesn't have chrome instead a black lining. If you look at the rear bumper, the Saloon version will not getting that Red fog kind of thingy like the one on the Touring. The rims are also different. Anyway, good one by Theo and I think in a couple of days to come, we will have the most accurate one :top:

Well scratch that, because it's official :D

Exterior shots

f10-msport-1.jpg

f10-msport2.jpg

f10-msport-3.jpg

f10-msport-4.jpg

f10-msport-6.jpg

Interior shot

f10-msport-7.jpg

f10-msport-9.jpg

More info will be up soon!

[Pictures courtesy of 5Post]

Owh also, Alpina has released their brand new B5 Bi-Turbo too!

alpinab5171010101357692.jpg

alpinab5171010101358895.jpg

The Alpina B5 is quite known for being an alternative to the more expensive and higher performance M5, but still differentiate itself from the known as fatest saloon in the world elements such as the quad tailpipes and much bigger air vents.

Under the hood the B5 carries the current V8 engine from BMW, which is also used in the ALPINA B7. The engine found in the B5 carries the internal designation N63 and has its power output set to 507 horsepower and maximum torque of 700 Nm. The powerplant is matted to a modified version of ZF’s eight-speed automatic gearbox.

Top speed is set to be limited to 191 mph and the car runs dash in only 4.7 seconds.

ALPINA claims the B5 offers class-leading fuel economy and CO2 emissions, at 26.1mpg (combined) and 252g/km respectively.

Overall it does sounds really good but the price is expected to be around £70,000 and first delivery is exected to be in autumn.

[Pictures courtesy of Alpina]

prefer the alpina, although not really a fan of that stupid wide grin and lip...

vish;538812 said:
prefer the alpina, although not really a fan of that stupid wide grin and lip...

In my opinion, I like the M-Sport more than the Alpina because I think M is much more aggresive while B5 is a bit of a sleeper. I like the rest of the M except for the rear bumper which spoils it pretty much although I would switch it to Alpina's LOL :laugh:

The Alpina costs like double you know :p

M5POWER;538813 said:
In my opinion, I like the M-Sport more than the Alpina because I think M is much more aggresive while B5 is a bit of a sleeper. I like the rest of the M except for the rear bumper which spoils it pretty much although I would switch it to Alpina's LOL :laugh:

The Alpina costs like double you know :p

M-sport front and alpina butt then :top:

Top Bottom