2004 E60 520i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi bonefletcher, I'm Stgwyr the bloodseeker, lol. To answer your question, it should be priced around RM125K-140K range these days but 2004 means the car is quite old and runs on a very old engine too which might be sluggish and under power for an E60 :)

bonefletcher;673668 said:
Hello BMW sifu and gurus... I would like to ask what's the market price for a BMW E60 520i 2004?

Bro, i have one BMW 2005 E60 520i in immaculate condition. Mine has a Bluetooth added on which cost RM15K. Call 012 6190292 for more details and viewing and test drive.

Bro, I too have a 2004 E60 520i Auto Bavaria CBU, mine has the bluetooth too. - its the 2.2cc and by no means sluggish. It all depends how stock the car is - I believe that the CBU units come with 16" rims - and plays a part in keeping the drive smooth,comfortable and responsive. Plus the bonus of reasonable fuel consumption. I get about 600km a tank mix driving.

No plans to sell yet.

Price is as indicated - about 125-145k depending on condition and extras. Interior color choices etc.parking sensors, bluetooth etc. Hassle-free and low maintenance, even the i-drive is the simpler version M-ASK instead of the CCC.

Ok, thanks to all your feedbacks. Here's my story, a friend of mine is going to sell his 04' 520i (import unit) to me but this car has been sitting in his garage for 4 months straight. My friend wanted to sell it to me 127k earlier but I did not show any interest because I think its a little expensive for a 7 years old car. So he tried to call me again after a week saying that he's willing to let go at a cheaper price 115k. Is this a good deal for 115k? Well I'm not in a hurry, but if its a good deal I believe it wont last long too. Should I just confirm this tempting deal or not?

The price is quite tempting bro...i bought mine last two month a uk spec..it cost me about rm140k..

Top Bottom