1978 633 project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by zagato@Aug 5 2005, 10:36 PM
Don't understand why threre is so much hostility in bm forum. Instead of discussing the cars you guys loved, you dissed people off. Chill out.

BTW, KLH 8, Hallmark is a greeting card company. You probably meant highline which was never available for 633. It was introduced towards the end of the production of 6er.
U haven't been around long enuf to realize that "Come lah, scared ah??" is not at all hostile.. Both parties are laughing at the phrase...

zagato......???? :p come lar scared ah...??? :nyehehe: *cabut* :ph34r:

sometime we just play play oni ma...i'd rather go international forum to pick up a few modding tips..not bmwclub malaysia la...

we only have fun here oni ma..why take it so serious..??? B)

chill la brader... :yes:

BTW, KLH 8, Hallmark is a greeting card company. You probably meant highline which was never available for 633. It was introduced towards the end of the production of 6er.

zagato, i really did mean Hallmark. :getyourfactsright: :lol: I know about the Highline too, but back in the late 70s, as the 633 neared the end of its production, BMW sent a batch to Tom Walkinshaw Racing (TWR) and had some cosmetic work done (to shift unsold stock, i suppose)

Some, if not all the differences, are:
1) Alpina alloys
2) Alpina front spoiler
3) Alpina/Momo steering wheel with an 'H'
4) Full leather interior (not sure if the dash was leather). There's also a disc with an 'H' on the sides of the front headrests
5) Sterling silver front ashtray with an 'H'

These were extremely limited editions designed for the U K market only. I doubt if anybody really knows how many survive today. Was kind of hoping one found its way to Bolehland.

Originally posted by klh8@Aug 6 2005, 05:57 AM

zagato, i really did mean Hallmark. :getyourfactsright: :lol: I know about the Highline too, but back in the late 70s, as the 633 neared the end of its production, BMW sent a batch to Tom Walkinshaw Racing (TWR) and had some cosmetic work done (to shift unsold stock, i suppose)

Some, if not all the differences, are:
1) Alpina alloys
2) Alpina front spoiler
3) Alpina/Momo steering wheel with an 'H'
4) Full leather interior (not sure if the dash was leather). There's also a disc with an 'H' on the sides of the front headrests
5) Sterling silver front ashtray with an 'H'

These were extremely limited editions designed for the U K market only. I doubt if anybody really knows how many survive today. Was kind of hoping one found its way to Bolehland.
KLH8,

Sorry, iam not aware of the existence of such model. If it did exist it must be one of the most obsecure bm. Have any aricle on 633 Hallmark?

There was an article on one in the January 2001 issue of a magazine called 'Total BMW'.

You could also try Google.

You're right on it being one of the more obscure models. I only found out about it in the late '90s when I saw one at a car show in the U K.

WJ

You ar? Mod ar? :p All i can say is dun go down that road. It will take a big chunk of your groceries fund man. Saw the engine yesterday. Quite slurpy!

Zagato

We are not hostile. Think you better get use to the culture & lingo before posting comments about us.

i m back !!! hehehe... no M5 mods for me... just M5*....

after that, Zog kiss my A*SE ....hehehe... i coming... not scared lah...

Guys,

Seriously, what do you think? RM15k for a 633CSI. The catch is that the engine is sitting outside the car and needs a coat of paint. No rust and interior intact. Maybe another RM10k to put the car back on the road using the standard engine before considering other mods?

Originally posted by wirelessjunkie@Aug 11 2005, 09:07 PM
Guys,

Seriously, what do you think? RM15k for a 633CSI. The catch is that the engine is sitting outside the car and needs a coat of paint. No rust and interior intact. Maybe another RM10k to put the car back on the road using the standard engine before considering other mods?
No rust? Surely you jest. There must be another catch somewhere as it certainly looks a bargain.

Top Bottom