18" M5 Sport Rim for E 60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lancelot Adolph

Club Guest
Hi,I am looking for an 18" M5 Sport Rim for my E60, any forummer may give me advice on how much is it? where to get it? and what is the recommended tyre size?I saw some use 225/18/40, some use 255/18/35...So confusing, kindly advice, Thanks!

Lancelot Adolph;316063 said:
Hi,

I am looking for an 18" M5 Sport Rim for my E60, any forummer may give me advice on how much is it? where to get it? and what is the recommended tyre size?

I saw some use 225/18/40, some use 255/18/35...

So confusing, kindly advice, Thanks!

Isn't M5 rims 19's? i don't think M166's come in 18's unless their knock-offs...

Unless you're talking about M135's which are standard M Sport package rims...
These come in 18's.

Calvin,

I'm looking for 18" M5 Sport Rim, not the M sport type.

I saw your web, M5 rims only @ 19". Kindly PM me your M5 18" best price, thanks

Check out Hartge's Classic 2 :love:eek:r Breyton's Race GTS or CS (comes with red lip lining):rock:

Lancelot Adolph;318238 said:
Calvin,

I'm looking for 18" M5 Sport Rim, not the M sport type.

I saw your web, M5 rims only @ 19". Kindly PM me your M5 18" best price, thanks

Bro,

M5 rims only come in 19"... of course there is 18" as well, but bear in mind that those are replicas.. if you don't mind la :D
if not mistaken, M5 rims should cost somewhere between RM7-8k... good luck!

chookleng;376041 said:
dude how much ur selling for the M5 rim?

chookleng...
I thought that you said that you don't wanna mod your car??? now getting itchy already... kena racun dari forumers kat sini ke??? hahahaha :D

haha....ya. i seen 1 e60 in m5 rim parked around my office often n damn...i get tempted to it coz it just simply look awesome n nice. so now i also nak tukar sikit, haha. sometime i just stop there for a min o two just to keep stare on the m5 rim....lol even thought of stealing it, haha

chookleng;376185 said:
haha....ya. i seen 1 e60 in m5 rim parked around my office often n damn...i get tempted to it coz it just simply look awesome n nice. so now i also nak tukar sikit, haha. sometime i just stop there for a min o two just to keep stare on the m5 rim....lol even thought of stealing it, haha

I have to admit that M5 rims indeed look very cun, but the asking price really set me back at the moment. Not to mention about the 19" tyre lagi... if you go for good ones... 4 x 19" tyres will cost about RM5k!! :eek:

Since you are eye-ing on sport rims, you will be spoilt with choices.. AC Schnitzer, Breyton, M6 rims... all 19" :D tell me when you wanna go to have a look at those rims... I might join in after all... lol! :top:

So when are you coming to KL???

wah got so many choices 1? i prefer tat 1 from http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23846&highlight=m5+rims+sale coz very cun. ehhh but i only intend to go for 18''. 19'' too besar for me la coz i don wanna push my ride too hard to the limit. between dude can xplain to me pros n cons about replica n staggered? i often see tis two jargon words n it really daunted me. i know replica is copy version...but wat is the pros n cons in tis? oh i be going up kl either in dec or jan after handle down all works to new manager, :)

This question is quite hard to answer... you see... replica also depends on the quality made by the manufacturer. Normally it will be heavier compared to the original one... that's why your car will be staggered. but definitely cheaper at about RM2000++
If you are considering to buy M5 style... you can opt for M-sport instead... similar to M5 but only 18" like mine :D

P.S: staggered - To move or stand unsteadily, as if under a great weight; totter :D

thx for explaining thule. if tat is the case, i go for original 1. doesnt matter since only RM2k exp then the replica. lighter = fuel saving in long run, lol. any pic to compare m5 style and m-sport rim? would apperciate if u could show me a link or two since im real noob in all tis stuff

:D I'll show you my E60 in M-sport rim 18" plus racun you some more with picture of M5 rims... lol!!!

DSCN0530.jpg

BMW.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

1) BMW M5...
2) BMW M5 juga...
3) My E60 with 18" original M-Sport rim

Look similar with M5 rims... the difference are that it's 1" smaller... plus got lubang in between the spoke :D Happy choosing!!! lol :top:

billions thx to u thule. walaaaaaaa.....m5 m-sport rims definetely much more nicer to be pimp of. ehhh thule u got so nice rim y still wan change? because u wan change to 19''? if so then ur 18'' sell to me la better. then u wont have to dispose ur 18'' rim n don have to worry where to dispose ma. haha.......i kena racun till i wan buy the rim from u, haha...wanna sell me o not?

now no $$$ to change ar.. sigh! Have to fork out about RM12-13k just to change to M5 rim + tyre... my wife started to nag me already... tak tahan la... hahaha!!!
I admit that M-sport rims already look good for E60... but to me, 19" is the perfect size for the 5-Series due to the car's size.
by the way, M-Sport rim should cost about RM5k... if you have time, buy yourself a copy of Motor Trader... there is always a lot of ad on sport rim at the back section... pay close attention and you should see the ad which states "from RM5000 for M-Sport rim"... I know where the place is... that's why I am planning to go and have a look... but if you are going as well, then we can discuss more loh... lol!! what do you think?

Top Bottom