12V Compressor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;526171 said:
Can this pump the ballon and kid swimming pool?

If I ask the seller, he sure say can. But I'm going to double check for u. If can? u want?

Even if can pump balloon, the balloon won't fly ya! the compressor does not generate helium.. :p :D

initialM;526049 said:
its for yr fren boobs or to expand yr sausage???:rolleyes:

hahaha....i know u want pussy sausage, now u can pump him up while playing with sausage. double efftec hehehee

pussy;526088 said:
i also want one...

all my old dolls are not used.. so once a while need to service it...

aisey....u better not stress u're self la. if u need a helping hand to service, just call me :p :D

Names:

1) Astroboy
2) ramsing
3) Mizhan
4) Pussy
5) Badrul880
6) ramsing
7)

Anymore?

I am getting the shop to provide their bank a/c, hopefully Maybank. I am using RHB, so if you all not worry I run away with your $$, then can GIRO to me. I'll provide my RHB a/c number to each using PM.

I'll distribute the items during June Official TT on 11/6/2010. Can?

Receipt will be provided by the shop for each unit...

astroboy;526222 said:
If I ask the seller, he sure say can. But I'm going to double check for u. If can? u want?

Even if can pump balloon, the balloon won't fly ya! the compressor does not generate helium.. :p :D

Yupe, i want.

1) Astroboy
2) ramsing
3) Mizhan
4) Pussy
5) Badrul880
6) ramsing (2pcs?)
7) bmw7833 (if can pump kid swimming pool)

Yes, confirm can pump kid swimming pool.

Please check your PM for bank in details.

1) Astroboy
2) ramsing
3) Mizhan
4) Pussy
5) Badrul880
6) bmw7833
7)
8)

bmw7833;526374 said:
Bank in to u or supplier? I use Maybank.

Any a/c will do, but must provide me the details I require so I can notify the seller.

1) Astroboy
2) ramsing
3) Mizhan
4) Pussy
5) Badrul880
6) bmw7833
7) BMWs
8)

AB, payment done via Giro interbank transfer as of 9.01am today. Should be in your account late afternoon.

Thanks

Update:

1) Astroboy
2) ramsing (paid cash on 30/5)
3) Mizhan
4) Pussy
5) Badrul880 (banked in on 27/5)
6) bmw7833 (banked in on 26/5)
7) BMWs (banked in on 28/5)
8)

Any more order? I shall be meeting seller the week after next to collect the compressor so can distribute on 11/6 Official TT.

Bro, pls keep mine if i can not collect from u on 11Jun as i am not stay in KL. Anyway i will be there this weekend (probably), so if the compressor is ready to collect, then i can meet u 1st..:4:

Thanks.

Wah! U expect me to carry a suitcase to ride LRT to KLCC ka?! haha.. see how la. Will try to arrange..

astroboy;527775 said:
Update:

1) Astroboy
3) Mizhan
4) Pussy
8)

Any more order? I shall be meeting seller the week after next to collect the compressor so can distribute on 11/6 Official TT.

Bro,

Don't forget to bring my member card, T-Shirts and engine oil and of course the compressor. :) :)

Can I still order? If so, then please let me know the payment details. Thanks.

1) Astroboy
3) Mizhan
4) Pussy
8) 525i

1) Astroboy
3) Mizhan (banked in on 3/6)
4) Pussy (banked in on 3/6)
8) James Chai (banked in on 5/6)
9) 525i (banked in on 3/6)

This group by will end anytime without notice because I must get the stock for Friday TT's distribution. The vendor will allocate 10 sets for me just in case last minute order. Additional orders will not be entertained as I'm tired too, coordinating the payment and order.. regretted big time! Just because I need a set too and need to meet up with vendor anyway.. :( One of the order is from Kulai Johor some more! Aiyoo! Pengsang!

James, let me know when u'll drop by Klang valley.. :wink:

I have not decided when to go Subang and collect, latest Friday noon. So stay tuned!

astroboy;530188 said:
1) Astroboy
3) Mizhan (banked in on 3/6)
4) Pussy (banked in on 3/6)
8) James Chai (banked in on 5/6)
9) 525i (banked in on 3/6)

This group by will end anytime without notice because I must get the stock for Friday TT's distribution. The vendor will allocate 10 sets for me just in case last minute order. Additional orders will not be entertained as I'm tired too, coordinating the payment and order.. regretted big time! Just because I need a set too and need to meet up with vendor anyway.. :( One of the order is from Kulai Johor some more! Aiyoo! Pengsang!

James, let me know when u'll drop by Klang valley.. :wink:

I have not decided when to go Subang and collect, latest Friday noon. So stay tuned!

don't worry bro, i won't ask u deliver to me, i might joining tt and now trying to fine excuse to get up there :burnout:

Top Bottom