12V Compressor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

astroboy

Instant tyre inflator- The prefect complement for drivers to enjoy the benefit of optimum tyre pressure.• Inflate from 0~43psi in less than 5min.• Suitable for all cars, SUVs, 4x4s, and MPVs• Operates on 12V power sources, i.e. car cigarette lighter.• Pressure Gauge for exact pressure requirements.• Single On/ Off switch to inflate under-inflated tyres.• Single Deflate button to deflate over-inflated tyres.• Able to inflate all 4 tyres continuously.• Comes standard with a neat nylon carrying case.• Equipped with 3 different types of nozzles for diverse applications, e.g. air mattresses, balls, bicycles and etc.Specification:Weight: 1.6kgSize: 6.5cm(H) x 16cm(W) x 15.5cm(L)Supply voltage: DC 12V from car's cigarette lighter socket.Max. current: 15AMax. pressure: 7bar/100psiOperating temperature: -30 to 70 CelsiusPerformance: 0~30psi +/- 3 mins.Warranty: 1 year against manufacturer's defect.Origin: Malaysian made for OEM for Europe marketPrice: RM130 (min. qty 5)Payment method: Cash or bank in to my personal a/c so I can issue cheque to vendor.Actual photos:
28493_10150191236440007_321546780006_12192025_3194805_n.jpg
28493_10150191238680007_321546780006_12192061_392466_n.jpg
Photos from the European units:
12V_pic1.jpg
12V_pic2.jpg
Alternatives:1. BMW OEM Tyre repair kit which cost more than RM600, but comes with the 1L sealant, which can be store for 5 years.2. Honda Stream OEM Tyre repair kit, compressor without pouch is RM974, sealant is RM260/L3. Tesco hypermarket 12V DC compressor, RM39.90, capable of 300psi, if need to pump 30psi, the gauge can hardly measure.. :eek:

Can I use a compressor inflator several times on a flat tyre until I reach the tyre shop and without using the sealant?:7: Thinking of using non RFT and without using a spare tyre next year.

Thanks in advance.

That depends on how fast is your leak, how bad is the cut/puncture.. if the sharp object remain stuck on the tyre surface, it actually help plug the leak once your tyre has deflated down to 26psi and take weeks to fully deflate your tyres.

If you ask me, we actually don't really need this pump.. so its only for kiasi people like me.. :p

The new Passat CC all 4 tyres are pre-filled with sealant, and they call it self healing tyres and claim better than run flat.. :eek: it automatically seal all punctures and by my calculation, the sealant remain usable for a period of 5 years (shelf life). Don't even need compressor.. :eek: but messy every time change tyre.. :p

my friend ask me iif his gf has not big enuf boobs, can he use this pump ar to make it bigger?? :D

i'm interested in getting one. can u pm me your bank number and password?? lol...kidding, but i really want one. so i can pass u the cash or bank into your acc. just need u're bank number :)

AB, if you have a Maybank account, pls PM me the number. i want one too. thanks!

knn... run flat rejector nobody wants ka? U orang ni semua pakai conventional tyre pun mau? sudah ada spare tyre, jack kits, now pulak nak pikul compressor ni.. Apalah! :D :D

AB, that's a good price you fetch there ! I gotten the same unit for RM150 from ORE Batu Caves.

Haha... no wonder the rft converters so quiet... u all early early buy liao.. and I thot only me kiasi.. :p I know some use the over RM600 OEM BMW Tyre repair kit.. :eek: :top:

So sunny, how's the compressor? Can share your experience? or haven't tried before?! :eek:

astroboy;525824 said:
Haha... no wonder the rft converters so quiet... u all early early buy liao.. and I thot only me kiasi.. :p I know some use the over RM600 OEM BMW Tyre repair kit.. :eek: :top:

So sunny, how's the compressor? Can share your experience? or haven't tried before?! :eek:

AB, sad to notify you no experiences to share wor ! The compressor will VIRGIN.... :listen: But then again, I bought it at a 4wd shop and I know the onwer. Hopefully the bugger did not BS me lor... According to him the compressor is worth it and can even pump it on 4wd tyres.

Aiks.. I better go check it out first before the above E34 //M5 and 540i hunt me down.. :eek:

astroboy;525852 said:
Aiks.. I better go check it out first before the above E34 //M5 and 540i hunt me down.. :eek:

AB,

Don't worry, Brother ! I will test the unit later... if the compressor is BS, then I will hunt the bugger:motz: who sold me the unit ! Will let you know the results later, Dude...

astroboy;525852 said:

lol...yala, we also kiasi mar. no RFT but can pretend la when next time tayar pomchit. can choose either spare tyre or to pump it up baby.

aiyo, we not so violent la if the compressor spoil. we will ask u take us hunting in spa

ramsing;525679 said:
my friend ask me iif his gf has not big enuf boobs, can he use this pump ar to make it bigger?? :D

i'm interested in getting one. can u pm me your bank number and password?? lol...kidding, but i really want one. so i can pass u the cash or bank into your acc. just need u're bank number :)

its for yr fren boobs or to expand yr sausage???:rolleyes:

i also want one...

all my old dolls are not used.. so once a while need to service it...

Dear Guys,

Tested the compressor just now on my 4wd tyre ! Certified can be trusted.... a bit noisy though ! From 20psi to 30psi took about 4 mins.
So AB, you can proceed with your buying without hesitation ! !

Names:

1) Astroboy
2) ramsing
3) Mizhan
4) Pussy
5) Badrul880
6)
7)

Anymore?

I am getting the shop to provide their bank a/c, hopefully Maybank. I am using RHB, so if you all not worry I run away with your $$, then can GIRO to me. I'll provide my RHB a/c number to each using PM.

I'll distribute the items during June Official TT on 11/6/2010. Can?

Receipt will be provided by the shop for each unit...

Top Bottom