11 june Cameron Highlands

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tl5500

Club Guest
Anyone keen to do a Sunday drive up to Cameron Highland for lunch? Can check out the new YTL Hotel (old Merlin opp the golf course). Suppose to be very nice. Can meet at Sungai Buluh Petrol Station 9.00 am and regroup just after the Simpang Pulai Toll. Then meet at the top of the hill!!!Please RSVP and lets meet up.Date: Sunday 11 June 2006Time: 0900 amVenue: Sungai Buluh Petrol StationLunch: Cameron Highland YTL Resort or any suggestionTo all the Nothern sharks can meet at the Simpang Pulai toll.TL :rolleyes:Since response have been so over whelming :( all BMW to join :yes:

Sorry guys gonna have to pass yet again, Will be outstation working biase la. Next time definitely but not too soon la.

...then nik can bring ms yoko...and nik can be the ginger bread man :yahoo:

tl5500

Sorry can't make it. I'm gonna aim for the Grand TT on June 24. Will also try to get SYH to commit then!

Have a good drive

The old Merlin is superb and the afternoon tea is a "must try". Had a great time there last month. Be ready for RM800/night.

The very few that were at Sg. Buloh R&R... :p

img38516sn.jpg

nikazwaa - I've sent an email to your hotmail account. Can't seem to send you pm.

Originally posted by esterix@Jun 15 2006, 05:32 PM
nikazwaa - I've sent an email to your hotmail account. Can't seem to send you pm.
Thanks bro... Really apreciate it!

Top Bottom