Menu
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Menu
Log in
Register
Reply to thread
Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia
Download Form
Home
Forums
General Automotive Interest
Other Makes
Suzuki Swift
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="wkwoo69" data-source="post: 80591" data-attributes="member: 101"><p>Be patient, wait for the GTI lah... 1.6, 120hp, 2 doors (only if you can take it) maybe LSD also. Don't forget Suzuki Malaysia boss is a former rally driver (like another (former) car company boss), so its bound to come in! </p><p></p><p>The only problem is how much? I've been considering what to replace the Bimmer with. I thought I could tahan not having a ride to arse around in, but no point fighting it lah..... My requirements:</p><p></p><p>- new as possible, preferbaly not registered</p><p>- RM100-120k </p><p>- looks ok and handles well</p><p>- 2 doors preferred. </p><p></p><p>The closest thing is the 6-speed Celica. But RM125k for a 2000 recon model? No way. A bit of a b.itch image too. Next up is the unsold Fiat Coupe TP. Killer looks and massive power, but I don't like the gearshift, steering or handling. A bit of a risk, maintenance wise. This just leaves the Swift GTI. Fingers crossed. At least it will be a new, new car.</p><p></p><p>I think this picture is of the debut of the Ignis replacement in some rally this month. I haven't researched it, but some refer to it as being turbocharged. Imagine the GTI with the same window tinting, save for the front. Layan........</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="wkwoo69, post: 80591, member: 101"] Be patient, wait for the GTI lah... 1.6, 120hp, 2 doors (only if you can take it) maybe LSD also. Don't forget Suzuki Malaysia boss is a former rally driver (like another (former) car company boss), so its bound to come in! The only problem is how much? I've been considering what to replace the Bimmer with. I thought I could tahan not having a ride to arse around in, but no point fighting it lah..... My requirements: - new as possible, preferbaly not registered - RM100-120k - looks ok and handles well - 2 doors preferred. The closest thing is the 6-speed Celica. But RM125k for a 2000 recon model? No way. A bit of a b.itch image too. Next up is the unsold Fiat Coupe TP. Killer looks and massive power, but I don't like the gearshift, steering or handling. A bit of a risk, maintenance wise. This just leaves the Swift GTI. Fingers crossed. At least it will be a new, new car. I think this picture is of the debut of the Ignis replacement in some rally this month. I haven't researched it, but some refer to it as being turbocharged. Imagine the GTI with the same window tinting, save for the front. Layan........ [/QUOTE]
Verification
Post reply
Home
Forums
General Automotive Interest
Other Makes
Suzuki Swift
Top
Bottom