zero pressure cooling system - Evans NPG+ waterless coolant

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
A long thread to read. It is a massive works bro, have to take out everything just to fully drain out the existing coolant. Anyway, we need a 'white mice' to do this over here. I believe if someone is successful doing this, then only others will follow. Base from the discussion, it looks like a good investment for cooling system.

When u said expensive, how many gallons we need for I6 engine?

From the first post it's about USD120 for 4 gallons. That's almost 15litres. The guy who used it drives a V8 4.0 E39 which used about almost 12 liters so I'm assuming for a I6 engine it'll probably take about 8-9 liters?

Is there a local distributor here in Malaysia yet?

Can you all give more details on how it works ? No need radiator ? No need water pump ? Or just replace the water with this Evans NPG+ waterless coolant and running as usual ?

Read the bimmerfest thread. You'll find all the info you need there.

Guys,

After some checking it seems that Amoil stock this. Quite costly though at RM250/gallon. Probably need 3 gallons for our cars. In any case, I ordered it and will collect it tomorrow. Will test it out on my E34 first. I will report back and see if it is worth it after testing it for a few days.

Top Bottom