You know you are in an E34...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
You know you're in an E34 when you smell fart everytime you tail a bus or lorry...

But then again you also know when you're in an E34 when you turn in so much better than in an E39.

u know ur in an E34 when ppl dont know where the hell is the battery.

... and when you can jumo start the car without connecting directly to da battery :p

You know you are in an E34 when you pull on the seat recliner and the seat back falls backwards.... damn, still yet to repair that.:D

haha i agree with this
....you have to press the gas pedal down so hard that when you get in your other car, you nearly ram into the back of someone in front of you

You know you are in an E34 when ....

You overtook everyone else ... and still thinks that u are slow ... :D

he he he .... i m asking for trouble hor ... :p

theCROW;205650 said:
haha i agree with this
....you have to press the gas pedal down so hard that when you get in your other car, you nearly ram into the back of someone in front of you

Especially when jumping immediately into my wifey's City from my SLOTH....:D

535i;205672 said:
You know you are in an E34 when ....

You overtook everyone else ... and still thinks that u are slow ... :D

he he he .... i m asking for trouble hor ... :p

Veli true... my wife keeps telling me to speed up in my SLOTH. I am driving too slow. But.. ahem... kenot tell how fast I was going.:eek: Let's just say the E34 masks its speed quite well.:D

flash;205646 said:
You know you are in an E34 when you pull on the seat recliner and the seat back falls backwards.... damn, still yet to repair that.:D

LOL... happens on my car too... doesnt recline forward, staright away fall backwards :D

You know you are in an E34... when ur rear bumper cracks for no reason :eek:

You know you are in a E34 when you cant even sell it for RM12k and you say WTF I'll keep it till the tires drop off.

you know you're in an E34 when you're in mine

Tom;205738 said:
you know you're in an E34 when you're in mine

yeah - cruzing in bangsar last Wednesday .. Ppl honk honk oso make dunno ony .. :p .

I know lah - our insulation is good ...

hahah

535i:
i was on the phone actually

i was about to reply but u passed me like a 3.5L would.
and when i did, you already passed my honk barrier

Tom;205766 said:
hahah

535i:
i was on the phone actually

i was about to reply but u passed me like a 3.5L would.
and when i did, you already passed my honk barrier

:D .. i thot u were 'busy' in the car ..

hah .. u know that u are in an E34 - when u have the space to 'roam' ....

535i;205770 said:
:D .. i thot u were 'busy' in the car ..

hah .. u know that u are in an E34 - when u have the space to 'roam' ....

Talking from experience, izzit?

Oh yeah, u know u r in an E34 when you headlights are shining the tops of the pokok kelapas.... (yeah, from the squatting backside syndrome).:D :D

You know you are in a E34 when ur window is winding up and it stops abruptly when u unlock da door or someone else uses the power window.

hmmm... speaking of windows, ur da only one wif da one touch power window!

you know that you are in an E34 when cars just move out of your way when u approach them from behind on the overtaking lane...:D

you know that you are in an E34 when a kancil passes you the moment the d*mn clutch fan kicks in....

you also know that you're in an E34 when its stock suspension and stock wheels and tires can take corners at speeds that you thot only a stiffened, coilover-sprung, trd anti-roll bars, trd 3-point strut bar and tom's lower arm bar equipped 6-speed, 4-throttle 4AGE rolla could take...
:confused::D

You know you are in an E34 when:

you test drive a brand new car and still say hey my present car drives better than this. This goes for most cars I have tested so far.

you test drive a new car and say that the new car feels like a milo tin

Top Bottom