Yo brader!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maxkpp

Club Guest
Dear Frens,I have been a forumer for the last few months .... I guess.So today I decided to introduce myself# -What do you drive:Ford Focus 1.8 Sedan (2 x BMW Neue Klasse 2000 still in the workshops)# -Male / Female : Male# -Picture of you(optional) : Shy to attach :rock: # -Location: Puchong (work) & Klang (home)# -Occupation: Sales# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Search engine# -When was it? maybe last year (2007)# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Meet up with new frens, working on common interest ... BMW cars.# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Bigger group, more members ... maybe open a restaurant or parts shop.# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Finish my BMW Neue Klasse!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

www.RapidFXCapital.com

Dear All,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Love to join the Teh Tarik but maybe not now. My UDMs are still in the workshops.... then can tayang meh!!!! Ha-ha-ha.

Actually, I didn't know you guys (BMW Club Malaysia) are very active. When I first started to dabble in BMW car, I tried to access the website for some time (last year ?) but ...always got msg "site under construction..." or stm like that.

Keep up with the good work guys (BMW CLUB MALAYSIA - Committee members and fellow forummers).

Top Bottom