YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaa

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

XXX

Founding Member
BMW, First & Second in Canadian F1 GP..................:top:
DSC00077.jpg
Result.jpg

bmwsauberf1.com: All for 1, Victory for all.

This includes the Albert2 and follow-on quad-core based supercomputer running in their Switzerland basement :)

First Hamilton snr crashed a borrowed Carrera GT in this neghbourhood, this morning his son rear ended poor Kimi at the lights.... aiyoh.....

Yes yes! Well done chaps! It made my efforts at keeping my eyes open early this morning to watch the race well worth it!

Quote of the day

"It's one thing to make a mistake at 200kph but another to hit a car stopped at a red light."

Kimi Raikonnen

The pitlane speed limit is still 80kph or 100kph? Regardless, even at 100kph the F1 brakes should be able to stop the car unless the driver is not paying attention.

Well done to Kubica and Heidfeld. Dont think Heidfeld can regard himself as the number 1 driver in the team anymore!

bmw rocks but i still like kimi (for his looks)... wah! no need to work can stay up and follow race...

though the win was a result of the Hamilton fiasco,a win is still a win.. the team deserves it for the hard work that they've put in all these while.

needless to say though,BMW and Sauber needs to up their game summore to be on equal terms with the likes of McLaren and Ferrari.i believe Kubica is up there among the best of 'em,just needs a better car.

ps-makes me proud to wear my BMWSauberPetronas t-shirt:rock:

More red lights for future races please... BMW needs it.. :D

Should ask Hamilton to go for driving test once more as he fail to pay attention to "traffic lights" and "brake lights".. :p

Woooohoooooooooo!!!Its fantastic!! :77: What an awesome race.haha.. A job well done to BMW Sauber. :top: Its time to celebrate guys!!

:69: :party: :69:

ps~ and yes, today i'm proud to wearing my BMWSauberPetronas shirt to the office.haha.. :67:

Top Bottom