WTS : prestine E36 carbrio up for sale

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ICEMAN 68

Founding Member
good day BMWCM hereby wanting to let go this prestine e36 cabrio ..details are as below Condition: usedPrice: 70k cashType: sports cabrioReg year: 2012Mileage: 80,000Trasmission: autoEngine capacity: 2800ccCar is in excellent condition. Fully loaded with M3 toys. Comes with both soft top and hard top (value 10k ).Exterior: swartz black w/ original M3 bodykitInterior: Mtech electronic seats* * * * * * * M3 evo steering* * * * * * * M3 instrument cluster* * * * * * * M3 doorsills* * * * * * * Digital aircond controllerSuspension: B12 billstein comes with eibach sports(stiff) springsRims: Original bbs rk507(18inch) comes with almost brand new tyres.Car has been well taken care of. Direct owner sale.ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS. Call or whatsapp70K cash. Non negotiableAshley: (010)2313450JAS : 012-2676668

oooo my goodness......i wish i had 70k in cash to acquire this beauty machine.

Its amazing!! Good luck on your sale!

Will you allowed me to take him (it) out for a photoshoot and to introduce to my cabrio? Hahahaha

AS...dun forget to inform me once u get the permission.......i want to come along.

anaksarawak;814629 said:
Its amazing!! Good luck on your sale!

Will you allowed me to take him (it) out for a photoshoot and to introduce to my cabrio? Hahahaha

AS for you can ..anytime and also for those interested buyers ... can arrange a yamcha to view this car and the photo session ...

bmadzi65;814624 said:
oooo my goodness......i wish i had 70k in cash to acquire this beauty machine.

the payment method can be discuss bro ...looking forward to meet you up when we take this beauty for a photoshot with AS cabrio ..

ICEMAN 68;814612 said:
good day BMWCM

hereby wanting to let go this prestine e36 cabrio ..details are as below

Condition: used
Price: 70k cash
Type: sports cabrio
Reg year: 2012
Mileage: 80,000
Trasmission: auto
Engine capacity: 2800cc
Car is in excellent condition. Fully loaded with M3 toys. Comes with both soft top and hard top (value 10k ).
Exterior: swartz black w/ original M3 bodykit
Interior: Mtech electronic seats
* * * * * * * M3 evo steering
* * * * * * * M3 instrument cluster
* * * * * * * M3 doorsills
* * * * * * * Digital aircond controller
Suspension: B12 billstein comes with eibach sports(stiff) springs
Rims: Original bbs rk507(18inch) comes with almost brand new tyres.
Car has been well taken care of. Direct owner sale.
ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS. Call or whatsapp
70K cash. Non negotiable
Ashley: (010)2313450
JAS : 012-2676668

Emmmm....if I may say she is truly a Beauty :)
How I wish I have .....the cash!!!! Hehehe

Alby325i :):)

Alby325i;815688 said:
Emmmm....if I may say she is truly a Beauty :)
How I wish I have .....the cash!!!! Hehehe

Alby325i :):)

alby ... maybe a photoshot for you in that car ? who knows it may end up parked in ya garage ...

one of the most immaculate E36 cabrio out there ... not everyday you get to see such a beauty ...

ICEMAN 68;815882 said:
alby ... maybe a photoshot for you in that car ? who knows it may end up parked in ya garage ...

one of the most immaculate E36 cabrio out there ... not everyday you get to see such a beauty ...

can i sit beside ?????? hehehehehe

Indeed great buy AS for the bbs and with the sunflower also the cabrio still looking great too..

Will update the specs soon ..

ICEMAN 68;816312 said:
Indeed great buy AS for the bbs and with the sunflower also the cabrio still looking great too..

Will update the specs soon ..

Ownership of those two piece BBS are not simple bro, when thru 5 tires shops for balancing, setting, remounting, alignment, tires rotation etcs as it vibrates if not handled properly. However its a JOY to own a set of the legendary BBS RK2

anaksarawak;816320 said:
Ownership of those two piece BBS are not simple bro, when thru 5 tires shops for balancing, setting, remounting, alignment, tires rotation etcs as it vibrates if not handled properly. However its a JOY to own a set of the legendary BBS RK2

Sorry to read ya ordeal, hence maybe you can deal accordingly elsewhere and indeed appreciate your coments here ... you are indeed bumping my for sale thread with ya issues sir ...

Tq

ICEMAN 68;816388 said:
Sorry to read ya ordeal, hence maybe you can deal accordingly elsewhere and indeed appreciate your coments here ... you are indeed bumping my for sale thread with ya issues sir ...

Tq

Nice car deserve the bumps... Now even nicer with the M rims

Top Bottom