WTS: M Power Engine Cover & M Power Oil Cap

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

insomniac

Club Guest
I have available the following items for anyone who is interested.M52 M Power Engine Cover- Complete with caps- Original BMW & Brand New- Reason for sale?? Hahahahaha... i'm going for the carbon fibre look. Price: SOLDView attachment 26731View attachment 26732M Power Oil Cap- Brand new- Original BMW- Limited extras availablePrice: SOLDView attachment 26733View attachment 26734If anyone interested, just PM me or call/sms at 012.393.26.26, I've meetings to attend today so pls forgive me if i can't pick up your call but i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Add original M Power engine cover & M Power oil cap give you extra 5.5 horsepower.

Yes you may nitedevil. I've got a few of those and gotta move them quick before the wife starts giving me the "why is your stuff lying around look".

Just wondering can the M oil cap be used on most engines or only specific ones? Planning to get for the M54 and N42 engine.

Can be used for almost all engines. Still have some available if you're interested.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom