WTS: E90 320i 2008

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru

Club Guest
Dear All,

Am posting my car for sale as I am very much tempted by the new F30. Before I can even consider plonking down a deposit for the F30, I need to sell my current E90.

I am the 2nd owner of this car since 2010. It is a local Auto Bavaria car owned by two professional (a doctor before me). Current mileage is approximately 150,000 km (Now 196k) but fear not as I have spent a huge sum of money replacing the wear and tear parts as and when necessary.

I have a fistful of bills and invoices which i will be very glad to show any prospective buyer. It will give you a very good picture of the history of the car but briefly the major parts replaced are major water pipes (no water leak), water pump, valvetronic motor & engine gasket (no oil leak). Oil change are religiously done well below 10k km mark with fully synthetic oil and just serviced the car with Mobil 1 and changed the air filter. Tires are about ten (10) months old but non-rtf and have plenty of life left. There has been no major accident save for car park scratches but it has all been repainted to my satisfaction. I don't normally carry passengers so the interior wear is mainly on the driver's seat. Otherwise the interior is very much well taken care of and as good as it gets for a car this age. I believe that this car still has a long way to go but too bad I am tempted by the younger and hotter version of it. I don't abuse my cars but spirited drives in a UDM is unavoidable.

I am willing to part with it for RM53,000.00 but if the buyer is genuine and keen, the price can still be negotiated. If I cannot hit the price that I want, I will be more than happy to drive it as long as it can stay on the road. For pictures of the car or interested buyers, please email me at buyou12 (at) gmail dot com. Thank for reading!

PS: Still no F30 cause still with E90. Interested give me shout. Price negotiable.

Bump for the weekend. Feel free to email me for pictures! Price also negotiable.

Thanks for reading. :cool:

B.U.M.P for the weekend. Price negotiable and with picture updates.

So far had a few inquiries but no firm takers.

hey hiraku ...ur car e90 still avaible for sale??? can u email me some pic ??? kokszefei@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom