[WTS] e90 320d m-sport 2011 with iDrive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wz3k

Club Guest
Hi all,I'm selling my beloved e90 320d because I'm getting an F30 320d.. :) Details as follows.Car: e90 320d with m-sport and iDriveMileage: 62kManufactured 2011, Registered Nov 2011Exterior: WhiteInterior: Saddle BrownBought at and fully serviced at IngressExcellent condition100% accident freeNice euro style plate number: WWB1X81Warranty: Unlimited Mileage until 28 Nov 2013Price: SOLDPicture:View attachment 31736View attachment 31737Thanks

Is it still under warranty and BSRI? If yes, when are these ending? Do consider the offer price given. Thanks! :)

Yes it is still under warranty. The warranty was standard 2 year, unlimited mileage. So, warranty is until 28 Nov 2013. BSRI is almost over - left only one service left for the 60,000km. So far no sign of any problem, mileage on the high side because I travel to/from work and sending my kids to school only.. 90% highway miles, rarely got stuck in jam.

I'll consider the price given, but I really hope you can go a bit higher. :) I'm currently waiting for confirmation on my F30 320d which should come tomorrow or day after. Once that is confirm, I'll do more advertising outside of this forum. Hope to let go this car before Raya so other people can enjoy it on their balik kampung.. :)

wingzee;836631 said:
Is it still under warranty and BSRI? If yes, when are these ending? Do consider the offer price given. Thanks! :)

Top Bottom