WTS: E39 M-Steering w Airbag

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Alex88

Club Guest
Dear all, Happy CNY! Here I have 2 multi-function M-steering (with airbag for sale):I would like to ask for RM1800 (Pic 00077) and RM2500 (Pic 00080) respectively. Please reply to my email at: alex@mygps.myThanks

Bro, u might need to reconsider your selling price.

I posted the M steering for sale here and only sold off after 4 months, for your info, the price is way below your price.

Nowadays hard to sell parts..haizzz.

Free bump for nice items!

Both are dual stage airbag steering wheels hence E39 models before march 1999 can't fit.
Anyway good luck on your sale bro and a free bump for you.

bmw7833;709090 said:
Bro, u might need to reconsider your selling price.

I posted the M steering for sale here and only sold off after 4 months, for your info, the price is way below your price.

Nowadays hard to sell parts..haizzz.

Free bump for nice items!

Appreciate the concern, anyone who is keen, feel free to make me an offer.

anaksiam01;709148 said:
Both are dual stage airbag steering wheels hence E39 models before march 1999 can't fit.
Anyway good luck on your sale bro and a free bump for you.

Thanks for the bump!

so alex you back to 4 spoke steering?? hiihihihii..

Free bump for you bro :)

Bro, the Pic 0080 steering is not M / Sport steering, standard 3 spoke on E46

Bro, would like to check with you, your (Pic 00077) E39 steering is for those pre 99, am i right? thanks...

Both steering are plug and play for March 1999 onward car, hope the info is helpful.

Hi bmw7833, hope u dont mind. how should we differentiate the M-Tech steering for before & after 1999 E39? thanks...

The most easier way to spot the different is single stage steering does not has the holes.

attachment-9.jpg

When u take out the steering, if the slip ring is attach with the steering wheel, then your car use the single stage steering. If slip ring attach to the column, then it is dual stage steering.

M3Wheel005.jpg

Regardless M steering or non-M, the back of single stage steering design are same, so we still can use the following picture as a sample (I can not find any picture for single stage M steering). Notice 3 screw holes, dual stage steering does not has the holes.

img0207xj.jpg

the carbon fibre finishing on the centre part of steering is it original or sticker?

Top Bottom