WTS: E39 523i 1996/2000

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gshanmg

Club Guest
Guys,Due to long term oversea posting I am selling my car. I have posted all the details in the Classified section under Cars for Sale. No pictures attached as not too sure how to load big files. If you are interested please send me your email add or PM me for viewing.Thanks.

gshanmg, just to sidetrack a bit. My UDM also doesn't have the bottom tray cover (passenger's side). Mind to let me know how much you got it installed and where. Got a friend who is quite impressed with my car. No a forumner. Will ask him and pm you if he is interested. I am sure the price still can be negotiated right?

Grand;226388 said:
gshanmg, just to sidetrack a bit. My UDM also doesn't have the bottom tray cover (passenger's side). Mind to let me know how much you got it installed and where. Got a friend who is quite impressed with my car. No a forumner. Will ask him and pm you if he is interested. I am sure the price still can be negotiated right?
Grand,

The tray cost me RM400 at Ultimate Motors in Batu Caves.

Yes the price is negotiable.

Thanks. Will have tt with friend tomorrow. Will print out your car's details to show him.

Top Bottom