[WTS] BMW E46 Chrome Gauge rings

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ans451s

Club Guest
Hi, if you are like me and would like to add a touch class to your E46, I am pre-ordering this quality BMW E46 Chrome Gauge rings, selling for RM150. They are available in both Chrome finishing (shown) and Satin finishing. Shops in Sunway and Mudah.com selling for RM250!PM me or SMS 0173007711 for details and for COD. Comes bubble wrapped and boxed. (Installation not included).Here are some before and after pics:-

Bro, stock is available and item is ready to ship - are you still interested?

Price reduced to RM135 + shipping . ONE last stock remaining, I'm clearing my stock.

Siapa cepat dia dapat!

Buy with confidence!

Hi forummers, please don't me undermined by a certain forummer who hijacked my thread to sell his products. I have sold many of this chrome rings and they are of good quality and imported. I inspect every single product personally before mailing/ COD them and my customers are happy with my products.
Proof - see the before and after pics of my own car after installing the rings. They are all plug and play, so you can DIY yourself. I will send you a DIY video link so you can save $$ and do it yourself. So buy with confidence :)

PM me if you have any questions!

Attached is actual close up of the rings.

Bro, do u still have ex-stock? Is it snap in or is requires glue?

please advise, thanks

lawsarus;493862 said:
Bro, do u still have ex-stock? Is it snap in or is requires glue?

please advise, thanks

Hi there, really sorry for late reply - just got back from a long overseas trip :) Yes, only 2 units available - this one is snap-in, no glue required:top:

ICEMAN 13;493881 said:
bro e36 got ahh ?? if yes pm me the super best price ...

ICEMAN, sorry for the late reply - was overseas, just balik. Sorry la, only have e46, e36 have to special order from my supplier - do PM me if you want me to order for you..

Top Bottom