WTS: BMW E30 323i 2 door original Manual

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

V-Man

Official Member
Hi Guys, posting on behalf of fellow CG/Forummer. Please contact owner directly. Responsibilities lies between seller and buyer. TQE30 323i 2 door original Manual1983 brought in new, 3rd ownerMy service records and receipts, complete owner's manual in original white booklet, original spare keysExterior - Le Mans blue, BBS front valence, Zender side and rear skirt, BBS RX214 16" rimsInterior, suspension and engine - short shifter linkage, but other than that, stock standardI stripped the exterior and interior myself to do minor rust work but found minimal rust in the driver and passenger firewall. Below are a few pictures.RM20,000Contact Tom 019-2025368 (whatsapp/call)

Thanks for helping me post my ad up V-man!

Anyone have any queries can contact me directly.

primus2211;826727 said:
Bro, I think latest pics from 2011 is not very convincing for car sales lah.

Honestly, that's exactly how it looks like now. Plus the rear emblem la. hahaha.. Will post current photos soon.

I love this bodykit. Reminds me of one bearing number WAX3377 which had identical kit plus BBS RS. Wonder if she is still alive..

Willing to let go at correct price. Do contact for more info. Will be in KL this weekend.

Car has found new owner and will be missed. Sighhhhhhh...Moderator please close thread. Thank you.

p/s : Thanks V-Man for helping me put up this thread at that point of time.

Top Bottom