WTS: Bimmian.com WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade Kit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eric_s

Club Guest
Item: Bimmian.com WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade Kit for E90 LCIPackage includes: Led Upgrade Kit, installation tool Original Price: USD149 (rafly MYR450)Selling Price: MYR350Age of item: Bought and DIY installed in Dec 2011, working condition up to now.Reason for sale: Got bored with the white lights, somehow personal feel original amber looks nicer on white car (contrast effect??)Interested pls reply here or PM me.. thankssource website: http://www.bimmian.com/90/LHU/#

Is the LED on H8 fitting? If so it might be able to work on E60 as well? :)

hi bro,
not too sure about the E60 tho, coz when purchase it was indicated specifically for the E90 LCI
the fittings is indeed for the H8 bulb

The LED will only work on E90. E60 and E39 have the same socket fitting.

madnet;712746 said:
The LED will only work on E90. E60 and E39 have the same socket fitting.

True that! Think it has to do with the orientation of d lighting tubes of d halo rings.

I feel the same way, bro. White ring marker feels out of touch. Sometimes keeping it to its original config is better than souring up. I love the amber lights.

Fadhlan;713922 said:
I feel the same way, bro. White ring marker feels out of touch. Sometimes keeping it to its original config is better than souring up. I love the amber lights.

yeah bro... that's why selling lor.... before getting visualise to be chun melechun..... then pasang ady tak suka pulak...

eh, how come no interest geh? Am I spoiling my own market for being too transparent?:stupid:

Lai.. Lai.. Lai.... everybody Lai and see......
price can nego if really interested, but don't lowball until my balls also drop ler...:embarassed:

me on the amber original lights too. any tom dick and harry who'd change their lights (read : non bmw) to angel eyes will have this white light,so i dont want to be part of that camp. :-D
just my two cents though.

but i think this will look cool on a totally black 3er. :)

:eek:aiks?? no interest?
with this, will definitely see all things that go -BUMP- in the night :wink:

jfreechong;735915 said:
Hi bro;

How easy is it to install the angel light bulb?

Is there an instruction sheet?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
its easy.
around 5 minutes to remove the H8 and to install the LEDs on each side, all PnP..
instruction as per your owners manual.

Top Bottom