WTS: 2010 BMW 320d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gameover

Club Guest
Seriously thinking of selling my 320d, kids growing and I'll probably have to get a 5-series sooner rather than later.2010 BMW 320d (177hp version) purchased April 2010, current mileage is around 47k km. It's alpine white with black interior, comes with the BMW Portable Navigation GPS with official Garmin Malaysia maps (although I use malfreemaps)http://www.bmw.com/com/en/owners/acc.../allfacts.htmlMaintenance wise, the previous BSRI service was at around 45,300km, average around one service every 11k km. I replaced the tires at around 24k km (early 2011) so I'm running Michelin PS3 225/45/17 in the front and Michelin PS3 255/40/17 at the back. Have the sticky jelly stuff for non-RFTs.I've also been using ultra-low-sulphur diesel (ie. Euro-5 diesel) from Singapore roughly every 2-3 months since I go there often. I have a set of jerry cans so I get almost 3 tankfuls every trip. I dare say that almost 1/3 the time this car is running on Euro-5 diesel.This was a 0km pre-reg, warranty till end April 2012, BSRI until April 2013 or 60k km obviously. Asking RM188k negotiable. PM me and I'll pass you my number.Pictures (finally)
320ddash.jpg
bmwfrontl.jpg
320dleft.jpg

a value buy for a valuable car with a valuable torque and economics in the long run... post pic bro..

wow.. great buy for anyone looking for a 320D.. here's a bump for a great car :4: good luck to you gameover.. :4:

If you could provide some photos that would be great bro. I'm currently in the market, so i would like to see some photos. Cheers.

nice car! normally i wont comment much on this but seeing that there is a minimum amount of 25 posts before i can sell my car, i guess i got nothing else to do.

Top Bottom