[WTS] 2010 BMW 320d Alpineweiss

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Weiiii......its time already ka? Anyway....all the best in ur sale n ur future venture bro!!

One immaculately kept ride here gentlemen...

Some old photos taken last year. Shall upload some professional-level photos once I give the ride a good wash. Hehe..

2013/2014

Asking price revised. Just did an oil & air filter change at 98k km last week. Will also be doing the following in Feb:

- Replace front rubbers to new N8000
- Replace axle oil
- Repaint front bumper due to minor stone chips (am too OCD) & add Samurai rubber splitter to avoid scratches due to bumps
- Full polish and coating job

New buyer will have zero preventive or required maintenance to worry about.

Wingz.... you have a sweet ride! All the best in your sale and I hope you find a good home for your white baby!

Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
Wingz.... you have a sweet ride! All the best in your sale and I hope you find a good home for your white baby!
Thanks mate!

Sifu, ur ride is very racun... may i ask is there a difference when you pump euro 2 diesel and euro 5 diesel? given now a few petrol station in kl have euro 5 diesel, thinking now is the probably the right time to believe in diesel powarrrrrrr

And what is the running cost for a e90 320d?

Is i-drive really important? since the price diff is around 10k and it is mostly 2012 onwards... hope sifu can share your valuable 2 cents

congrats on your new life and new move, good luck on ur sale

edwardleong85 said:
Sifu, ur ride is very racun... may i ask is there a difference when you pump euro 2 diesel and euro 5 diesel? given now a few petrol station in kl have euro 5 diesel, thinking now is the probably the right time to believe in diesel powarrrrrrr

And what is the running cost for a e90 320d?

Is i-drive really important? since the price diff is around 10k and it is mostly 2012 onwards... hope sifu can share your valuable 2 cents

congrats on your new life and new move, good luck on ur sale
Been pumping E5 ever since BHP made it first available in KV. FC-wise about the same as E2 but less black soot & pungent smell. With E2 diesel at RM1.35/L now it's time to grab one. RM80 per tank with minimum 700km is like Myvi or Vios's FC.

Per service costs is about RM350-400++ - RM250 for 5L of 5W-30 + RM50 filter + RM30 labor, every 7-8k km. Tires lasts around 40-50k km (the rears normally wears out faster).

Gonna replace the axle oil next week which costs about +/- RM300 (every 80-100k km).

Come out for a drink (full lists of maintenance done over the course of 2+ years available) or hangout with the diesel boys to find out more about maintaining the D - I would rate is as decent for a continental.

i-Drive is subjective, according to preference. Nice to have for me but not a necessity as the existing player is capable of USB/iPod & OBD can display errors/messages.

Anyway, the i-Drive can be retrofitted professionally by our installer known in the club for 8-10k the last I checked.

Wingzee.... shall take your advice about asking for donation. Here it goes as sincerely as possible ....

Wingzee, please donate your 2010 Alpine White E90 320d to me and I promise to take care of it and post pictures of her monthly to you.

Yours Faithfully (YF) said:
Wingzee.... shall take your advice about asking for donation. Here it goes as sincerely as possible ....

Wingzee, please donate your 2010 Alpine White E90 320d to me and I promise to take care of it and post pictures of her monthly to you.
Okay small fee required for "assisting/consulting" for the deal. Please transact via my Ambank's private banking a/c. Tq :p

Top Bottom