[WTS] - 1990 E30 318i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tumbleweed

Club Guest
With a heavy heart I am putting my precious 1990 E30 318i for sale. She has served me well for 5 wonderful years and has never let me down.She is basically stock standard except for these modifications : A bodykit for a sportier look, an electric fan to reduce parasitic drag, HID headlights to see the road clearer and an E36 steering rack for a quicker response and smaller turning circle. A new coat of paint was applied so there’s no need for another coat anytime soon (there is however a slight rash on the rear bumper on the right side and a few knicks here and there). A/C works well, transmission shifts nicely and gates are profound. Engine runs without a hitch and pulls strong. Service and maintenance records since my ownership will be provided. Stereo is decent. Interior is clean.However, there are a few things which I need to declare which isn’t up to par. The left rear lock and both rear power windows are not working. Another hitch is the dashboard which has a number of cracks but there is a custom made cover which hides the damage. Finally, some might find it a little subtle since she rolls on 195/65/14 bottlecaps.Car is at Ara D’sara and can be viewed weeknights and weekends. Priced only at M$14,888. Give me a holler at 016.623.1363 if genuinely interested.I can't seem to be able to upload any photos despite being within the 97kb size limit for jpg files in this new forum format. Something about being exceeded some limit. Blah! Give me your email address and I'll send them to you. Or if someone can help me post the photos on my behalf.Thanks.

this E30 doesn't appear to need any work at all.. well, perhaps a set of 15" BBS RS :wink:

dear all,
i also have 1 m42 halfcut for sale,plus e30 manual gearboax....and also my e36 m42 is manual for sale ( dark blue) + ac type11 rim,m3 steering...
all for rm30k..
can nego laa..
just call me 012-2676869 ayie..
nak clear stock,pindah rumah
nak try new car...
tq

Top Bottom