Wtb z4 2.5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

andy1_8

Club Guest
HI all am new here just register.I now planing to buy a z4 which is 2.5 but i have some technical question need to ask?I have went to a car seller in sungai besi he say the z4 he selling is not auto softtop but is manual ! I though all z4 is auto softtop ? Is best to buy auto softtop or manual softtop? is it any price diferrent between manual softop or auto softtop? i looking a used bmw z4 2.5 year 2005.

Bro..how much did he offer u??....Wen come to softtop of coz la auto..Y manual??..

thnak for all brother reply.
That guy is selling 175neg but after i heard is manual softtop my heart feel SIEN already. Imagine that you driving z4 in kl pavilion the suddenly rain come so you have to make a quick move to top up your softtop damn paiseh man!!!!! I aslo dunno that guy know about the car or not? But as i know that all z4 is auto softop. The seller tell me that this is imported z4 so got many spec is either come with auto softop which is higher spec and manual softtop with low spec. This seller make me confuse so i need to know is it z4 is manual softop or auto soft top

Although not common locally (have not come across one here), manual soft-top is available in a low-spec configuration for Z4. Dont know for sure, but I'd knock of 10% off the price for a similar one with electric roof.

NetMaestro

Bro, they do come wit manual softtop.But like u said is quite troublesome wen u hv a manual softtop.So bro forget abt it..!!...take ur time to look for a good one..mayb u can join us for up coming TT (but dunno wen la)..lolzz

Thank for all yoru information! Hope to search a good car so can join you all asap for TT

Not suprising got manual soft top. Most Z3 is manual what. The last time i know most 2.2 have manual top.
I think u should really whack his price if u like the car cause later u resale sure damn susah one.
my 2 cents ya. Good Luck.

Thank for your brother help. That mean most of the 2.5 is auto top? Hope to see you all son with my z4 haha

eymc...wen u free u TT...my car juz wen for bodykit...hopefully i can show u'll nex TT..hehe!!!

this morning one dealer told me they have Z4 manual soft top. i really thot all soft top were auto.
and the price for 2003, they are selling at RM198K.
I am looking for one but dunno where else to look for.
preferably year 2005

2003 for 198k? that's crazy.. for 198k i can get a 2005 already and still hav change..

Jeffroom;446672 said:
eymc...wen u free u TT...my car juz wen for bodykit...hopefully i can show u'll nex TT..hehe!!!

Wah...jeff you sudah kasi make up your baby ah...? Ok set we meet up lah.....lantak got tt or not lah we just meet up lah....seeing from the post wanna organise tt also susah one.

You have my number just beep when u feel like showing off lah!! hehehe!!:top:

alrite EYMC...im sad to say the plc i go really dissappoint me ....no my car bk 2 normal bro...had a fight wit the shop!!

wah treat u like guinea pig ah? Must be the 1st z4 they have and mould cannot fit.
Anyway...at least tak pasang then regret later.:top:

Workmanship is bad, irresponsible dan lain-lain....u name it man!!!!...juz my luck!!!...sigh!!!

Top Bottom