WTB > Need Help >E46 Part Pls Check !!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jin109

Club Guest
Hi Friends,there is a part from my anti roll bar is spoil ... i donno what that name call ...Im looking for this item !!! is that any1 know where can i found it ??i have posted a photo at below pls check ...Pls let me know if you are selling or u know where i can found it ...thanksjin 017-212 3812mammymy@yahoo.com

Jin109;538455 said:
Hi Friends,

there is a part from my anti roll bar is spoil ... i donno what that name call ...

Im looking for this item !!! is that any1 know where can i found it ??

i have posted a photo at below pls check ...

Pls let me know if you are selling or u know where i can found it ...

thanks

jin 017-212 3812
mammymy@yahoo.com

Hi

Maybe u can go to Bavarian Auto.

auto bavarian is only for original part !!! is very hard to find something like this !!! this what i call off market part hehe !!! any1 pls advice or help !!!

That's the link rod no? For your ARB to control arm? Also I think it's not an expensive part, better to just get new. It lasts for quite some time one.

Take note however the UUC one is adjustable link rods. Ori is not adjustable.

Hi loafer ,

yah ~ tht the lnk rob for my rear arb...
The uuc arb is adjustable ~ im really thinking to buy a new one but no idea where i can get tht link ?? any idea ??

thanks

Jin109;538706 said:
Hi loafer ,

yah ~ tht the lnk rob for my rear arb...
The uuc arb is adjustable ~ im really thinking to buy a new one but no idea where i can get tht link ?? any idea ??

thanks

What are you looking for right now? The link rod, or the ARB? It's 2 different things.

the link rob ~~ for my arb (arb i ady got but the link rob have spoil so thinking to change a new one)

thanks

Jin109;538711 said:
the link rob ~~ for my arb (arb i ady got but the link rob have spoil so thinking to change a new one)

thanks

Are you using stock ARB or an aftermarket one? Some ARB provide the link rod which is slightly different but most use the stock link rod. If you're is using the stock link rod just get a set of brand new ones from Bavarian Auto.

I think my one is the after market one bcos even my mechanic guy he also can't find the link rob :( to fit my arb

Any1 can help pls .... I really can't than the tok tok sound come from my car :(

Jin109;538731 said:
I think my one is the after market one bcos even my mechanic guy he also can't find the link rob :( to fit my arb

Any1 can help pls .... I really can't than the tok tok sound come from my car :(

I'm assuming the bush on the link rod is cracked or something. Not sure if you can custom the bush or not. Ask your mechanic and see if that can be done.

Else you'll need to find out the exact model of your aftermarket ARB and try searching from there.

Inner power is that a spare part shop ? How can I check for it ? Thanks

hi alex , i have call up the inner power ~ but thy only selling the standard part :(

im planning to go M-speed to check with ah meng see got others way to fix it or not .... :(

really cant tahan the tok tok sound :(

Top Bottom