WTB:: MTech 1 Body Kits

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I'm interested in an Mtech1 kit, but seems like they're very hard to find. Anyone interested in fabricating? Anyone know the +/- of fitting a fibreglass bodykit? I heard they can warp in the heat, also they're a bit weak? Any opinions?

zlurp;635465 said:
I'm interested in an Mtech1 kit, but seems like they're very hard to find. Anyone interested in fabricating? Anyone know the +/- of fitting a fibreglass bodykit? I heard they can warp in the heat, also they're a bit weak? Any opinions?

zlurp, your car is post 87 (facelifted with plastic bumpers). You require Mtech2.

mizhan;638105 said:
zlurp, your car is post 87 (facelifted with plastic bumpers). You require Mtech2.

But I don't like the Mtech2 kit.. Everyone has it. It's not possible to fit an Mtech1 kit to facelifted E30's?

the Mtech1 kit was designed for the front valance and rear apron of the prefacelift E30. sure, with some clever cutting of both the precious car AND the Mtech1 bits, of course you can have that bodykit on your plastic bumper car.

however not many gurus here will advocate you installing bits that were not meant for your car. if you wish to be somewhat different from all those fake Mtech2 cars, i suggest you consider cosmetic kits from tuners such as AC Schnitzer, Hartge, Alpina etc.. just pick a theme you like the most, and stick to it. don't go rojak unless you're Chip Foose.

at the end of the day you need to ask yourself which direction you're heading, and more importantly, why so.

i see some acc shop~
they selling Mtech body kit...

mr.mizhan... that was fake rite? aahahaha.... so got any runner here can help me get mtech 1 body kit ?

elden;643937 said:
i see some acc shop~
they selling Mtech body kit...

mr.mizhan... that was fake rite? aahahaha.... so got any runner here can help me get mtech 1 body kit ?

the market is proliferated with fibreglass copies. you can start your search for the genuine articles by speaking to likes of mandonna or miepower..

Top Bottom