WTB > HUD ... Head up display

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jin109

Club Guest
Hi Friends,Do u guys hear about head up display ??? i found it on9 and it look so cool man ~~~ any1 know in KL where can i find this HUD ??? really thinking to make 1 for my E46 :)any1 know where i can find it pls help ~~~:top:thanksjin 017-212 3812

Hi Jin,

Are you referring to aftermarket HUDs? Are you looking for any specific brand? I had one Defi HUD installed on my airtrek. I am not sure if it is suitable to be installed on bimmers but you can try around Sunway area. Should have number of shops selling Defi products.

Cheers,
Neoh

Guys ..

Is this the HUD like ur speedometer projected on your wind screen . If yes.. coool .. i wana find one as well..

really thinking how to go for it :(

sca purchasing on9 but later not fit to my car :(

Hi Jin,

I spent above 1k for the Defi.This is the HUD from it. http://www.defi-shop.com/product/vsdx/vsdx_top.html.

Yours looks nice too. Do post on the forum if you have successfully bought and install it into your bimmer!

Cheers!
Neoh

Jin109;549994 said:
hi neoh,

i found something look like this ,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Head...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

i not so sure is it aftermarket or ... but how much u have spen for the defi brand ???

thanks
jin

i am in contact with t he seller to know the details of the item better. will post here once getting more info from him!
thanks!

the seller ?? u mean the ebay seller ?
but u know how to install it ?? and how much will it charge for installing the HUD ?? if is cheap let count me in i wanna buy also :)

sounds interesting and looks cool too for the e46 ... if u guys going for a group purchase, do let me know. might consider install it. Thx.

Group purchase !!! count me in also hehe :) but which brand are we choosing ?? defi or ??

Hi friend , how any1 found any dealer or installer are selling this HUD ?

Top Bottom