WTB E90 320d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ALIAS

Club Guest
From the roll call, quite obviously a lot of 320d owners here. Anybody want to let go of theirs, do give me a shout.

I think it's time I try out owning a diesel car. Thanks.

good choice but most are unlikely to letgo their diesel machine,except for some who upgraded to a bigger diesel machine
That tells you something!
its a keeper.

Its the best car ever....beautiful....torquey....engine is robust...doesn't need to be revved hard to perform....so doesn't feel strained. : )

docrayboy said:
Its the best car ever....beautiful....torquey....engine is robust...doesn't need to be revved hard to perform....so doesn't feel strained. : )
Test drove one. Very responsive engine. Can't tell it's diesel from the inside. Handling is good but doesn't corner as flatly as my E36 with aftermarket suspension. Nothing H&R ARB can't fix. Definitely can tell it's a descendent of E36. Not so much E46.

I'm so buying one!!!

Hi Dude,

I have a F30 2013, 50K on odo.

Titan Suspension
BMW Performance Power Kit
Immaculate interior
Broken Fog left lamp - Bloody chipping from the road..

Reluctant sales.. no car park. Got into Motorrad and another & Series

Asking for 175K

Regs

Alan

For those who are still looking, will be letting go mine in the next couple of months or so due to migrating. 2010 E90 320d with 87k km on the odo. :)

wingzee said:
For those who are still looking, will be letting go mine in the next couple of months or so due to migrating. 2010 E90 320d with 87k km on the odo. :)
Bro, what else are you letting go besides the 320d?

wingzee said:
Price and pictures pls

Top Bottom