WTB - E46 330i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Warspite

Club Guest
Dear all,I am in the market for a E46 330i sedan, hopefully unmodified and somewhat low mileaged.Please PM or reply via this thread regarding any car.Thank you.Regards,J

Warspite;837122 said:
Dear all,

I am in the market for a E46 330i sedan, hopefully unmodified and somewhat low mileaged.

Please PM or reply via this thread regarding any car.

Thank you.

Regards,

J

Look slowly but surely.. Good things comes to those who wait.. My mantra now..

Good luck and i believe you were a bit too late to look at WIngzee's..

May your 330 finds you instead..

Cheers!

Warspite;837122 said:
Dear all,

I am in the market for a E46 330i sedan, hopefully unmodified and somewhat low mileaged.

Please PM or reply via this thread regarding any car.

Thank you.

Regards,

J

Hi Bro..

I concur with amoisky, to take your time in your search or better still let your 330 come to you.

M54B30 is an amazing engine and average 12l/100km as per our bros and gals (a full tank RM123 will give you about 540km

http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+330+ci+e46+m+sport+1+owner-22339581.htm
This unit look good however with RM10K more you can get the E90 325
http://www.mudah.my/BMW+325i+E90+A+Director+Ower+Vvip+Tiptop-22201648.htm

here the racun : E60 530i at 88K only before nego
http://www.mudah.my/BMW+325i+E90+A+Director+Ower+Vvip+Tiptop-22201648.htm

Good luck bro.

I wish u luck bro. M54B30 is a smooth an amazing engine. I spent 6-7 mths looking for my car. Best advise given to me by bro B33Mer: time is your best friend.

How true... it took me almost 2 years before my bitch finds me!!!

But it was worth the wait AND SOOOOO MUCH SWEETER ;)

As the saying of an ole' sage once said in this forum... "pelan pelan kayuh"

Thanks guys for the words of encouragement and leads. Greatly appreciated! :)

Going to take my time and go through the search with a fine tooth comb. Thanks again. Keep em' coming with yours words of wisdom.

wow! ok i have a sedan 4 door E46 330i S-Sport with sunroof for sale. white in color, year of manufacture 2002, mileage at 138,000km++, comes with alcantara M-sport seats, Pioneer head unit, HID headlights and fog lights, 18 inch BBS RK507 2-piece wheels, E92 shift knob and custom exhaust catback system. reason for sale? getting myself an E46 330ci coupe!
View attachment 31254View attachment 31255View attachment 31256View attachment 31257

subsonique;837447 said:
wow! ok i have a sedan 4 door E46 330i S-Sport with sunroof for sale. white in color, year of manufacture 2002, mileage at 138,000km++, comes with alcantara M-sport seats, Pioneer head unit, HID headlights and fog lights, 18 inch BBS RK507 2-piece wheels, E92 shift knob and custom exhaust catback system. reason for sale? getting myself an E46 330ci coupe!
View attachment 31254View attachment 31255View attachment 31256View attachment 31257

Hahahaha... sub, you really want a coupe eh?

I've seen subsonique's cars both in the past and the present 330 that he wants to sell. He really takes good care of his cars. Would be worth it to check out his ride.
Heck the man maintains a Alfa Romeo, thats one make that really teaches you how to show your car lots of TLC.

insomniac;837456 said:

I've seen subsonique's cars both in the past and the present 330 that he wants to sell. He really takes good care of his cars. Would be worth it to check out his ride.
Heck the man maintains a Alfa Romeo, thats one make that really teaches you how to show your car lots of TLC.
haha yeah insomniac, i had always loved the E46 coupe. and the best thing is, even my wife says yes to a coupe as she also loves a 2 door car haha. anyway, don't expect the car to be is super pristine condition la haha, it's a daily driven car and you know how busy i can get. but all i can say is that, it will not cause any problem to any owner. you know how i take care of all my cars bro haha. anyway, yup it's for sale, heavy heartedly...

insomniac;837456 said:

E92 shift knob..... can sell to me first before letting go ur car bro.....:rock:

Shahrezan;837523 said:
E92 shift knob..... can sell to me first before letting go ur car bro.....:rock:
oops! terlist down E92 shift knob pulak haha. i am taking it out for my E46 coupe bro hehe. sorry.

subsonique;837526 said:
oops! terlist down E92 shift knob pulak haha. i am taking it out for my E46 coupe bro hehe. sorry.

Adoiyaiiiii.....for your new car should come/order new knob as well bro....hahaha

Hihihi.. Ada sikit tapi tengah in d middle of a project.. Kena settle satu persatu.. List panjang wooo...

Top Bottom