Wtb-e39 528 '97

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yoke

Club Guest
Looking for E39 528 '97 Anyone knows any good unit for sale or any used car place that have this model so that I can shortlist places to go and see.Saw one around RM78k. Good price?? I think market is a bit lowerThanks

hi, yoke,

i got mine last week, rm77.5k from a used car dealer in puchong.

try this used car dealer next to giant, kelana jaya, there is one unit e39 528 imported model but not sure about the price.

cheers.

Thanks, Hamilton, went there but dont have any in their stock. Seen a few 523 elsewhere though, price offered and condition is very tempting. Might end up buying the 523 rather the 528. Comments anybody about this two version.
Thnks

yoke said:
Thanks, Hamilton, went there but dont have any in their stock. Seen a few 523 elsewhere though, price offered and condition is very tempting. Might end up buying the 523 rather the 528. Comments anybody about this two version.
Thnks

bro,
I bought a 523 year 2000 last month. Although it has 2.5 cc engine but I still find the initial power a little dragging. If you have a little more budget and can allow for a little pain in the pocket, go for a 525 m54. If not go for the 528. You wont regret it.
Get it from the horse mouth..... :D :D :D

yoke,

they dun have it there, if you want , they can get it from other used car dealer. the one i referred to is boneo auto.

in fact, they got me one, maroon colour but i was only told after i committed my current drive. this was only last week.

cheers.

Hamilton, got contact no./person that I can call.
Visited old klang road used car, saw a Blue Y97 528 asking price is RM78k, but with M5 18inch (35 profile), an M5 steering (but the Airbag is gone or w/o the airbag I guess) and face lifted lamp front n bag, interior ok not that great but acceptable for the age.

yoke,

i browse thru motortrader.com.my yesterday and found quite a number of e39 528, u can have a look.

cheers.

Top Bottom