WTB E36 whole car body

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

motorsport325i

Club Guest
Dear all,Does any sifus know where I can get a Scrap body for e36?Prefer a whole body not cut into half.......recentll car met with serious accident need to change the whole body..Need e36 - 325i or 328i - Year from 1992 - 1997Many thanks

Originally posted by motorsport325i@Apr 8 2006, 02:52 PM
Dear all,

Does any sifus know where I can get a Scrap body for e36?

Prefer a whole body not cut into half.......

recentll car met with serious accident need to change the whole body..

Need e36 - 325i or 328i - Year from 1992 - 1997

Many thanks
??? :unsure:

get it totaled and buy a new one lah

Dear all bros,

I can't claim insurance that why got to come out hard cash to do it myself....

Any idea or anyone know where to get one?

Millions thanks

Originally posted by motorsport325i@Apr 9 2006, 03:21 AM
Dear all bros,

I can't claim insurance that why got to come out hard cash to do it myself....

Any idea or anyone know where to get one?

Millions thanks
i see

but the whole body (from other country will cost u RM 10-15K) for E36

first it was someone looking for A, B and C pillars...... now someone looking for 'whole body'...... sounds rather worrying....

will it actually be cheaper to build a car this way or maybe cheaper to get a nice used E30? or something else?

I agree with Dancing Potato in regards to above matter. dude, dont buy e36 body and rebuild your e36.... use the 15K and get yourself a stonking 325 manual E30. Better driving experience mah..... :D

ALL HAIL DANCING POTATO...sorry...can't help it, Jips :D

Why can't he rebuild his E36? Sure he loves it very much. Some people needs the space of an E36. Maybe for him E30 is rather too small. He has a problem and ask for help and we should help him towards answering the question. Don't make him confuse la. :D

All guys,

many thanks for your precious comment......

I had settle my problems already...

thanks...

I LOVE e36......Yeah....

Originally posted by niceputera@May 2 2006, 08:27 PM
Why can't he rebuild his E36? Sure he loves it very much. Some people needs the space of an E36. Maybe for him E30 is rather too small. He has a problem and ask for help and we should help him towards answering the question. Don't make him confuse la. :D
A bit late but .......... u missed my and ding's point lah..... we are not trying to confuse the poor fellow...... its just that we think putting together a car in this manner may be dangerous. Cosmetic works here and there probably ok lah, alot of people do it, but entire car? I'm quite sure mr motorsport325i didnt get into this predicament he is in by driving his E36 according to the speed limit :)

Hi motorsport325i,

I read the progress of your e36 ownership with interest, from getting a 320, transplanting a 325 engine, doing a port n polish, seeking a gearbox that can take that power, seeking an s50 engine for even more power... Way to go dude!

But recently, I was very sad to hear of your accident requiring a new e36 body.

So, happy to hear in your post above that you've settled your problems.

Have you heard about the June 10 track day organised by hpc? Hope to see you there (make a nice weekend trip up from Singapore.) If you haven't been to a track day, the event (includes some training) will help you enjoy your car's on-the-limit handling on track, and hopefully also pick up some handling skills applicable on the road as well.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers.

June 10 Trackday

One day, whilst waiting for my car to be attended to at AB Glenmarie, a container truck arrived and a forklift unloaded a brand new E46 body (body-in-white ie. the basic body/chassis structure without attachments such as doors etc) shipped in from Germany. I asked a service advisor about it and he said it was for a car which had a serious accident. So, it appears that BMW does sell car bodies.

Originally posted by Lee36328@May 14 2006, 08:48 AM
Hi motorsport325i,

I read the progress of your e36 ownership with interest, from getting a 320, transplanting a 325 engine, doing a port n polish, seeking a gearbox that can take that power, seeking an s50 engine for even more power... Way to go dude!

But recently, I was very sad to hear of your accident requiring a new e36 body.

So, happy to hear in your post above that you've settled your problems.

Have you heard about the June 10 track day organised by hpc? Hope to see you there (make a nice weekend trip up from Singapore.) If you haven't been to a track day, the event (includes some training) will help you enjoy your car's on-the-limit handling on track, and hopefully also pick up some handling skills applicable on the road as well.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers.

June 10 Trackday
Hi....

Indeed I had a 325i transpant in my 320i.... done up PnP and my gearbox was overhauled.....

Waiting for my car to come out and going to put in unichip and header...

Never heard about the June 10 track day organised by hpc.....

well, it seem interesting to me..... but i must have the time to go there....

will go if I am free.....btw where u stay ?

Many thanks for the concern and reading on my past positing...

Top Bottom