WTB: E30 Parts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zank

Club Guest
Helo Bros semua, I am looking for parts below if anyone have it, appreciate to PM or contact me, serious buyer, as long as good price, budget limited.A. E30, M20, 6 cylinders, 320, 2 doors, looking for:- Plug cable, and any other tear/wear parts to be replaced for the engine section- Door, door card, or even complete doors (this is for 2 doors car)- Lowered absorber spring, want to lower my ride- Rims/Tires- Bumper, prefer the original shape (not original also ok), body kit also welcome as long as cheap- Meter, as mine now the speedometer is not working properly. - Cover for the wiring below the steering, look messy need to cover it. - Sport seat, be it original or non-MTech, want to change the seat.- Engine parts also welcome.- Complete E30, 325 engine if available (Manual)B. E30, M40, 318, 4 doors- Fuel Pump, - Fog Light, - Interior parts welcome- Enginer plug cable disctributor area cover- Steering- Spoilers- RIM/TiresThank you brother, hope you can help me to locate or tell me where I can find all these parts, Thanks again. Zank

e30 m40 - foglight

i have apair of foglight.. contact me at zero one six 354 4477. RM 350 per pair.

Yes, still looking if you have the spare and willing to let go CHEAP, please PM your parts and price, as I am not prepare to spend big money on this, but rather budget fitting. Thanks.

satu buah e30 320 untuk jual.xlulus puspakom.belum potong lagi.contact 0139241641

Top Bottom