WTB : E28 seats

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

535i

Club Guest
Guys,I am currently looking for a set of E 28 seats; front n back. Doesn't matter whether fabric or leather but must be in good condition (tak koyak laa)Kindly PM me .... will be used in a project car ..Thanks

maybe you can look for hatish...he restores old beemers...012-3557573...hope he can help u out

Originally posted by 535i@Dec 9 2004, 08:55 PM Guys,I am currently looking for a set of E 28 seats; front n back. Doesn't matter whether fabric or leather but must be in good condition (tak koyak laa)Kindly PM me .... will be used in a project car ..Thanks
a friend of mine, a forummer before the old site went bust was selling his last time......call him 012-3030309

I've got a pair of E36 front Black velvet seats if you want? Do PM me if interested.

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 10 2004, 02:51 AM maybe you can look for hatish...he restores old beemers...012-3557573...hope he can help u out
fomoco,ur talkin bout Hatish Mayer??? Wat does the guy do actually?Bodykits rite???

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 10 2004, 07:19 PM yes...he buys and sells cars......oso body kids!you know him?
dei wat body kids???

sorry lah....typo....hehehe told me he got someone who makes body kits for him....and he sells them!...he oso buys and sells cars....currently has some awesome looking Holden....The first time i met him was when i had my E34 525i....and he had a couple of e23 7s for sale....was interested but then...tak jadi....we kept contact coz i use to bring in white walls for classic cars...so we kept in touch...cool dude....helpful too...helped me pick up my 728i when i bought it....:)so 535i is ur bro...hmmm...ok, hatish has a e28 m30 525i for sale at 9.5 k i guess...with new paint and in good cond....havent seen the car...maybe u guys can check it out!

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 10 2004, 11:10 PM sorry lah....typo....hehehe told me he got someone who makes body kits for him....and he sells them!...he oso buys and sells cars....currently has some awesome looking Holden....The first time i met him was when i had my E34 525i....and he had a couple of e23 7s for sale....was interested but then...tak jadi....we kept contact coz i use to bring in white walls for classic cars...so we kept in touch...cool dude....helpful too...helped me pick up my 728i when i bought it....:)so 535i is ur bro...hmmm...ok, hatish has a e28 m30 525i for sale at 9.5 k i guess...with new paint and in good cond....havent seen the car...maybe u guys can check it out!
can we check out his shop when i m in KL??? interested 2 c his work....white dude aaa???

He operates from home....he doesnt do anything himself....all subcon!you from where??he is a punjabi guy but with out turban lah...but u sure can see his e34....one of the finest E34 i ever seen...

Originally posted by fomoco@Dec 11 2004, 12:12 AM He operates from home....he doesnt do anything himself....all subcon!you from where??he is a punjabi guy but with out turban lah...but u sure can see his e34....one of the finest E34 i ever seen...
the pearl of the orient...aww..heard lots of things bout his bodykits...just wanna check them out.....can? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom