WTB: BlackBerry Phone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

SilverBullet

Club Guest
bros,I would like to buy a BlackBerry phone..any model is fine..if the condition is almost new even better..PM me your best price..thanks in advance for those selling :)

Buy NEW now and you get 2 years warranty. Previously it used to be 1 year warranty only.

3er;703932 said:
Buy NEW now and you get 2 years warranty. Previously it used to be 1 year warranty only.

thanks for the info bro..will check it out..recently saw some dealers promoting only 18 months warranty

Berakberry ada bro.. Free of charge most of the time.. and available delivery service to your doorstep! hahhahaa -joking..
Lets go for shopping after I finished this hitch.. Midvalley are the most suitable place for pple big pocket like you!!

Fireuz;711676 said:
Berakberry ada bro.. Free of charge most of the time.. and available delivery service to your doorstep! hahhahaa -joking..
Lets go for shopping after I finished this hitch.. Midvalley are the most suitable place for pple big pocket like you!!

Hahaha buluberry takde ke bro? Nak version bulu perang punye..hehehe..

Jom pegi shopping bro..after that we go look for ur BBS LM 19"..hehe..my poket tak besar la bro..lubang dia yg besar..dgn "barang" dlm sluar yg besar 8====>

P/s: fuiyoo lawa giler new avatar picture of ur ride bro..baru tangkap ka?

SilverBullet;712221 said:
Hahaha buluberry takde ke bro? Nak version bulu perang punye..hehehe..

Jom pegi shopping bro..after that we go look for ur BBS LM 19"..hehe..my poket tak besar la bro..lubang dia yg besar..dgn "barang" dlm sluar yg besar 8====>

P/s: fuiyoo lawa giler new avatar picture of ur ride bro..baru tangkap ka?

No lar.. Try to invert the color to black, and see how'll look like.. Not bad ha.. One of my friend wanna sell his original breyton Spirit 19", if the price is correct, I might go for that..

bro i have a less then 1 1/2 month old blackberry curve 9630 with 22 months warranty going for RM800. PM if interested!

Fireuz;712357 said:
No lar.. Try to invert the color to black, and see how'll look like.. Not bad ha.. One of my friend wanna sell his original breyton Spirit 19", if the price is correct, I might go for that..

bro, bile smpai m'sia?

Fireuz;712357 said:

baru tukar to BBS LM, dah nak tukar ke Breyton pulak..tukar rim mcm tukar spender je...hehehe

carlsson;718686 said:
bro i have a less then 1 1/2 month old blackberry curve 9630 with 22 months warranty going for RM800. PM if interested!

bro, thanks for the offer. will PM you shortly. tq

SilverBullet;718867 said:
baru tukar to BBS LM, dah nak tukar ke Breyton pulak..tukar rim mcm tukar spender je...hehehe
Spender pun tukar setahun skali bro sbb asik nk wat mods je.. :24:

SilverBullet;718868 said:
bro, thanks for the offer. will PM you shortly. tq

Haih, haritu kata da angkat BuluBerry? Kan aku da nasihatkan, klw pakai BuluBerry ni kena rajin shave, klw x, mmg byk ragam.. haha

Top Bottom