WTB: BBS CH or CH-R 19" rims for E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Nailofar

Official Member
Hi Guys,

Anyone here selling 19" BBS CH or CH-R rims? Preferably used, good condition, cheap2 and original. Taiwan also can.

Or maybe you know someone selling their rim, kindly let me know. Cannot tahan la to change the rim like this:

Nailo.... go to www.mudah.com search page and insert BBS CH under Car accessories & Parts for Entire Malaysia. You will get the listing. Please share what was the best price you got and don't forget to share photo of your ride wearing new shoes! Happy shopping and drooling!

IMHO... This BBS will look great on a F10 as well. peerrrgghhhh!!!!

Ok thanks all. Everyday i search BBS rim in mudah. Just asking here if i can get better deal. Hehe

My friendly ghost Casper,

You made me drool. So tempted to put deposit on it but funds are low now. Sad.....

Bro YF what ride you drive? Very nice rims indeed; will make any ride look good

I am riding on a Snow White (Alpine White) F10 520d. When online to check how a BBS CHR will look on a F10, looks ok but not spectacular.

Still hunting for that spectacular wheels!

I see from your profile picture you have an E36. That's a good model. Very hardy!

That's my daily stallion! Not the newest model on the road but does the job for me

Thanks casper909

Yes, we have replica BBS CH-R in stock.
Call us at 0172189300 and mention BMWCM official member to get a special deal. Thanks

Hi i've got a set of CH-R's i'm looking to sell. they are in (F) 19/8.5j/33 (R) 19/9j/44 in satin titanium. Condition wise they are pretty much new, have them on for less than a month. Looking at 7000 RM OBO.

IMG_20150425_170524_zpslirucoka.jpg
20150426_190609_zps6igj5dy7.jpg

Thanks bro foxy for the offer. but the price is way above my budget. Sigh.

Need to start menabung now.

Top Bottom