WTB Absorbers for e39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ah-singh

Club Guest
Hi Guys, Urgently looking for a set of absorbers for my e39... Anyone has any for sale ? Sports suspension preffered...Please sms or call me at 0177061990...Cheers !

Bro,

I'm removing the Bilstein B12 complete set from my 530i. Pending workshop schedule. I haven't the checked their conditions yet.

PM me if you're keen.

Cheers.

ah-singh;814423 said:
Hi Guys,

Urgently looking for a set of absorbers for my e39... Anyone has any for sale ? Sports suspension preffered...

Please sms or call me at 0177061990...

Cheers !

A few Sr. members here are using Titan. I heard good things about Titan but haven't tried it yet. Plan to on my next suspension change.

seewai;814795 said:
Bro,

I'm removing the Bilstein B12 complete set from my 530i. Pending workshop schedule. I haven't the checked their conditions yet.

PM me if you're keen.

Cheers.

I am interested the front only if u want to sell separately, thanks.

I WAS on Titan . Had some scary moments with it. A few deep scratches to my car + broken headlights levelling sensor happened during installation.
With the price - add a bit more - u'll get the B8. Or for a bit less - get the KONI Sport but need a matching spring set.

Just my personal experience.

bmw7833;814799 said:
I am interested the front only if u want to sell separately, thanks.

Get the full set from me, you then sell off the rear to someone else :4:

Why don't you use Hotbits absorbers? They're reliable and serviceable to boot.
If you're interested let me know as i've got someone else looking to get a set of coilovers as well.

Hydra-Auto;815040 said:
Why don't you use Hotbits absorbers? They're reliable and serviceable to boot.
If you're interested let me know as i've got someone else looking to get a set of coilovers as well.

How much Hotbits for e39?

seewai;814795 said:
Bro,

PM me if you're keen.

Cheers.

Hello Seewai.
Can sell the rear absober for me...

dominic;815193 said:
Hello Seewai.
Can sell the rear absober for me...

Now we have front and rear buyer, seewai what is your looking price?

Looking at 1.5k for set of front AND rear.
If you have M-Sport springs, with or without shocks, maybe can exchange or with some other arrangements.

bmw7833;815133 said:
How much Hotbits for e39?

It's RM4k for all 4 absorbers (basicly the basic coilover + DT1 specs for damping adjustment).
Might be able to get a slight discount but will have to check with Speedworks first.

I have a used set and letting go at RM1500 (neg)....

Hydra-Auto;815957 said:
It's RM4k for all 4 absorbers (basicly the basic coilover + DT1 specs for damping adjustment).
Might be able to get a slight discount but will have to check with Speedworks first.

You sure its the abs issue and not the driver?? and you mean if you were on bilstein that wouldnt have happened?? just curious

535i;814817 said:
I WAS on Titan . Had some scary moments with it. A few deep scratches to my car + broken headlights levelling sensor happened during installation.
With the price - add a bit more - u'll get the B8. Or for a bit less - get the KONI Sport but need a matching spring set.

Just my personal experience.

yup...same corner , same speed, same tires, same driver.
did not happen when the car was on b8, hnr cup kit, koni or even standard boge.
richard reset the dampening 5 times but still cant get the stability esp braking before taking sweeping corners.
we tested the car from genting sempah to bentong toll
towards the end, he just gave me a good disc.

Hi seewai , your E39/530 car in what place ? my workshop is in PG/Butterworth area .
or u can contact this no 012 442 1700 for arrangement . TQ

Top Bottom